This gets you arrested in England

Woman blows toy trumpet.

Would have been awesome if he came back, kicked her in the cunt and as she was on the floor played her the song of his people with the little trumpet. 

Hahaha why do they wear such tall hats? 

Wanderpage -

It makes them look taller.

Wanderpage -

They are called “custodian helmets” totally unpractical... but very traditional.... baseball caps are standard issue in some forces now and many more issue them for PSU duties however there are so many outdated officers of rank that still demand “tit hats” (custodians) are worn, especially at events such as marches, football etc...

Could throw fucking hippy parasites like her in the sea for all I care. And all vegans 

I don't support people like this and she was a petulant child for sure.  But, she should have raped a child in the ass instead and claimed an emergency.  She would have been home in time to catch the rerun of Benny Hill. 

Fuck, I never thought I’d see my city on the OG. My mate works for the company taking the trees down. These people are annoying as fuck.

The trees are being cut down due to them being dangerous cos they’re old as fuck and branches keep falling off. 

There is an Evil Dead joke in there somewhere..

The bend the knee to a queen. Fuck England.

Dead President -

Hate the monarchy, only thing worse than believing in a monarchy is believing in a bunch of dumb amendments. Both belong in the past. You don’t need to fuck England though mate, the US is our saving grace cause no matter how retarded our country gets, you’re determined to hold the most retarded title! We appreciate that 

Dreville79 -
Dead President -

Hate the monarchy, only thing worse than believing in a monarchy is believing in a bunch of dumb amendments. Both belong in the past. You don’t need to fuck England though mate, the US is our saving grace cause no matter how retarded our country gets, you’re determined to hold the most retarded title! We appreciate that 

Not amendments chump. It’s called a bill of rights. I get why you’re salty about them. You guys don’t even have freedom of speech. 

Dreville79 - 
Dead President -

Canada doing their part to help out by electing Trudeau

But we don't have resources to arrest any of the 400 ISIS terrorists that have returned

Dreville79 -
Dead President -

More proof of you being a dumb cunt. 

Dreville79 - 
Dead President -

You don't believe in human rights?

How many totalitarians are there on this forum?

Dreville is a perfect example of why you need a bill of rights or some equivalent.

Shoesme -

Fuck, I never thought I’d see my city on the OG. My mate works for the company taking the trees down. These people are annoying as fuck.

The trees are being cut down due to them being dangerous cos they’re old as fuck and branches keep falling off. 

Oi mate! Stop , eyou got a locense to post ere innit? While yore attit bin that deadly butter knife 

has acid thrown in face

Dreville79 -
Dead President -

This has to be one of the dumbest things ever written on here. Does he think the Constitution rules over us like a monarchy? Is protection from government such a foreign concept to Brits they cannot even comprehend the idea?