This goes out to everyone on the OG

Real talk, 2017 was a hard year for many, many people.  If any of you had suicidal thoughts in 2017, I'm really glad you're still here.  I love all of you.  I'm here to listen if you need to talk. Let's make 2018 a better year.

God hates fags. 

In for supporting fellow OG brethren!!!

Support

Sounded better on black twitter imo

The Silva Fox - Sounded better on black twitter imo

You just had to be that guy, huh?

Sincognito -

Sorry its just you took what was funny out of it and u made it sound white

In for positive vibes

The Silva Fox -
Sincognito -

Sorry its just you took what was funny out of it and u made it sound white

You mean he cleaned up the grammar, used proper syntax and spelling? 

Horrible year for me. Had some bad thoughts I never would have acted on. It just freaked me out that my mind was going places it's never been before.

Having a woman take and use you to the tune of $100k with the idea of marriage and then leave you feeling like your guts are hanging out is a fucked up thing to go through. 

I loved that woman with everything I had and would have done anything for her. Now she lives mortgage free, drives a $40k Chevrolet Traverse LTZ AWD I paid for in one sitting etc while I start over at the age of 46.

I am hoping 2018 is a better year for myself and anyone else who had a horrible 2017.

I really like the OG and have talked to some good people here. If anyone truly needs to talk, hit me up with a message. I'm a great listener and been through the rough crap as well.

Thanks OP for making this thread. And Happy New Year to all my OG brethren!

lazermonkey - 

Horrible year for me. Had some bad thoughts I never would have acted on. It just freaked me out that my mind was going places it's never been before.

Having a woman take and use you to the tune of $100k with the idea of marriage and then leave you feeling like your guts are hanging out is a fucked up thing to go through. 

I loved that woman with everything I had and would have done anything for her. Now she lives mortgage free, drives a $40k Chevrolet Traverse LTZ AWD I paid for in one sitting etc while I start over at the age of 46.

I am hoping 2018 is a better year for myself and anyone else who had a horrible 2017.

I really like the OG and have talked to some good people here. If anyone truly needs to talk, hit me up with a message. I'm a great listener and been through the rough crap as well.

Thanks OP for making this thread. And Happy New Year to all my OG brethren!

good luck brother. wish you all the best