This Guy At The Gym

Shows up every day. Changes in the Locker Room. Then enters the gym area with his gear bag. He proceeds to sit down in a chair and take sandwiches and junk food out of his bag. He then eats it wearing gym clothes including a tank top that is like a 1980’s muscle man shirt (all straps and very little shirt). Then he takes his bag, changes in the locker room and then leaves. I see his routine happen while I’m running on the treadmill.

Please tell me.... Am I the asshole here?

obviously

That’s an executive workout. That guy’s a stud and a boss. No shits given. A true alpha male. 

You’re not an asshole but I don’t see why this guy should have an effect on you or your workout?

Where do you train op, Planet Fitness?

Leave Zned alone.

He is probably getting paid for his wellness time.

He's getting paid to eat sammiches

BOSS

I always read these threads to make sure I'm not the guy people are talking about...

Thank God, not me....... Again...

moccaco - I always read these threads to make sure I'm not the guy people are talking about...

Thank God, not me....... Again...

Hahahahaha I do the same damn thing!

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

In for pics and vids

martinburke -
ranier wolfcastle - 

I know what I'm wearing tomorrow.
Paint the basket purple

Probity a husky fat that hits the bench press for two sets after that he does a few sets of curls then he leaves I see husky fats like that everyday at the gym 

Lol that's awesome

"He is probably getting paid for his wellness time."

This.

GuttyProfessor - 

Shows up every day. Changes in the Locker Room. Then enters the gym area with his gear bag. He proceeds to sit down in a chair and take sandwiches and junk food out of his bag. He then eats it wearing gym clothes including a tank top that is like a 1980’s muscle man shirt (all straps and very little shirt). Then he takes his bag, changes in the locker room and then leaves. I see his routine happen while I’m running on the treadmill.

Please tell me.... Am I the asshole here?

More importantly - have you seen his cock?

ranier wolfcastle - 

Haha

Eggbert -

Just trying to get my gains bro 

You mean grains.