"This guy is amazing" (vid)

From Britain's Got Talent TV show.

This vid really struck me, I even got a lil' teary eyed...dunno, I just dunno lol. Powerful.

http://www.flicklife.com/b60adb254a8127a6da8e/Britains_Got_Talent_This_guy_is_amazing.html

"do they brush their teeth over there?"

Lol, guess what ...you'll probably never have a moment like that in your life.....but I guess you have nice teeth so it doesn't matter.

If that wasn't a set up, that was a pretty magical moment right there.

lol. dude sings really good. I hope he gets a gig in some opera house or something. He could be really famous.

And I don't mean to bring up his teeth, but if they fixed his teeth up a bit, he could be like a pavarotti type. No joke.

I don't know why but that guy just seems so sad (even when not singing)and when he sings i get all sad too

I think the girl on the panel wet her knickers.

Think its real, http://talent.itv.com/page.asp?partid=198&pos=4

Go to Audition show 1 then to picture 3

You can rip on the guy as much as you want about his nasty "teef'" but that just makes the moment even more sublime.

The guy had no visible confidence or charisma and just pwned an entire stadium full of people as well as Simon Cowell.

An ordinary man having an extraordinary moment.Most people will never experience such a moment. But at least you can criticize someone who has.

I don't know why but that guy just seems so sad (even when not singing)and when he sings i get all sad too

You can rip on the guy as much as you want about his nasty "teef'" but that just makes the moment even more sublime.

The guy had no visible confidence or charisma and just pwned an entire stadium full of people as well as Simon Cowell.

An ordinary man having an extraordinary moment.Most people will never experience such a moment. But at least you can criticize someone who has.

Yeah, the whole thing just left me dumbstruck. He definately owned that place and there is just something about him...I dunno how to describe it.

pathos

1. the quality or power in an actual life experience or in literature, music, speech, or other forms of expression, of evoking a feeling of pity or compassion.

The man has always wanted to sing - and has probably been told all of his life that he wasn't good enough, didn't look like an opera singer, had bad teeth... But he's endured, despite the criticisms and failures.

When he comes to the stage, it is as if he's singing because he has to, not because he has any great hopes of stardom, but because he has no choice in the matter. He blows the room away and, despite the applause, he expects another failure. Framed in that attitude, the radiance of his talent shines even brighter.

Thanks for sharing that. Made my day.

...and you're right, cynics never have moments like these...because they 'just don't happen'.

He was bloody good - I'll be very jealous if he gets to shag Amanda H.

That chicks reaction is pretty hot.

That was fucking impressive and I hate shows like American Idol, etc.

Hope he goes places, he has a true talent.

Awesome.

Brilliant.

After seeing that, a logical world would end the show and start up 'classical idol' and get rid of the retarded hump-rhythm bubble-gum tinseltown tomfoolery of pop.

A true moment of beauty comes into an event of facades and pretenders, blows everyone away, and they come back the next week hoping for another hot chick that can kinda sing a pentatonic or a clown looking to play a joke.

ttt

That Amanda chick is yummy

He looks like a character from "Wallace and Gromit".

Fine voice, though.

damn that chicks reaction...she looked like she was going to cum.