This guy sucked at Frogger

No George Costanza, that’s for sure

1 Like

About to watch, but first have to say that Frogger was such a great game.

2 Likes

Ok, I watched, and that’s actually terrifying. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve become more aware when I’m driving through green lights at intersections that I am relying on people to stop at the intersecting red light, and sometimes I have a mildly uneasy feeling because I don’t trust the moronic world not to t-bone me.

Those poor people were just driving along how they are supposed to, completely vulnerable to the lunatic that drove into them whilst going a million miles per hour.

You talk about Frogger, but those people were sitting ducks (I hate myself for making that joke!).

2 Likes

Horrific moment LA driver speeds through red light and slams into five cars at an intersection causing huge inferno: Child, 3, and pregnant woman among six dead as seven fight injuries

I don’t know if I’d rather be tboned at 200mph, or if it would be better thlo go by jumping off a turtles back into an alligators open mouth.

Gator no bueno.

2 Likes

wonder if it was alcohol or a medical emergency
who does that

A dumb redneck with 1300 hp and no brakes.

1 Like

God damn. That would ruin my day.

1 Like

Looked more like they had a Deathwish. No way you’re not getting in a collision coming up on a intersection like that.

Was it another blown Comet? I hate Comets…

1 Like

Drunk angry woman, per the news

2 Likes

LOL@ the thread title.