This has been the BEST UFC primetime series yet

Love this shit Phone Post

that ending was epic.

Never been more psyched, it definitely did its job. Phone Post

Fucking awesome shit, really the best shit the UFC has done imo.

I agree, it was great. I'm rooting for Condit, but this show has made me like Diaz even more. There's no fluff to that guy at all.

:(

maybe if FIRSTROWSPORTS.NET was still around I could've watched this preview, gotten SO excited for the UFC event that I'd actually order the ppv. 

But since I didn't see anything to hype it up, I'll pass.

D241 -  :(

maybe if FIRSTROWSPORTS.NET was still around I could've watched this preview, gotten SO excited for the UFC event that I'd actually order the ppv. 

But since I didn't see anything to hype it up, I'll pass.<br type="_moz" />

So you're trying to say that you needed to see a hype show to promote one of the best and most exciting fights in a long time in order to get you to buy the card?

XFactah416 - 

So you're trying to say that you needed to see a hype show to promote one of the best and most exciting fights in a long time in order to get you to buy the card?

well, not really, but there are people out there who if they saw it, or were able to, would be a deal breaker.

Shit I meant to watch this tonight.

D241 -  :(

But since I didn't see anything to hype it up, I'll pass.<br type="_moz" />

You dont have FX?

And really do you need a preview show to get hyped for this fight?

This is a fight that didn't need any hype, but this series definitely added to it. They did a really good job.

Would've been better if condit didn't sound like he couldn't breathe out of his nose.

The UFC posts the Primetime videos on their website afterwards; you don't have to use illicit means to acquire it.

D241 - 
XFactah416 - 

well, not really, but there are people out there who if they saw it, or were able to, would be a deal breaker.

Well, these people don't live in the Stone Ages anymore.

They've already had two episodes of Primetime. They can also, since I'm assuming they're not internet retarded, check YouTube to see the Primetime episode when it gets uploaded about 3-4 times. They can also go on UFC.com.

Unless you're trying to say that since Joe Schmoe couldn't see Primetime on Friday, 11 ET that he will just instantaneously forget about the card..

I'm expecting Jones/Rashad to get the next one and then Silva/Sonnen.

Feb 25th to April 21st, two months between PPV's with only an FX card adn a Fuel card.

2 months to promote Rashad/Jones, a Primetime has to happen for that fight and it most likely will.

Then Silva/Sonnen in June needs one, believe they said 4 primetimes this year so that would be three which means they would only do one more after that, probably in the fall for GSP vs Diaz/Condit.

two things

1. Diaz's rant at the end about stupid questions was awesome

2. Condit is definitely fighting a bad cold, I wonder how that is going to effect his cardio. I'm expecting him to come out there trying to take Nick's head off.

this series was defintely one of the best things the UFC has ever produced

DVR'd it watching it again Phone Post

Bump Phone Post

Yep Phone Post

Links? Phone Post