This house is where I would like to retire to

tenor (4)

2 Likes

You will not out loud or out immature me. Deal with it trick ass tricks!

2 Likes

sign language GIF

6 Likes

It’s not your fault…

1 Like

I still have hope it’s a 100% Passive Jay original. I’m leaving the forum if it’s not.

1 Like

I am pretty sure you are right!

1 Like

LOOK AT ME!!

PLEASE! LOOK AT ME!!!

2 Likes

Is this podcast still going on?

1 Like

Sly hosted an impromptu bash that was flames

1 Like

I hope his nose is Ok, I hear it is quite sensitive

1 Like

I’m starting a live cast on Podbean: https://www.podbean.com/lsi/Rz1kT3jC2m?lsid=6vLWbczDun3. Please join me!

Join the podcast

Cmon

I’m starting a live cast on Podbean: https://www.podbean.com/lsi/Rz1kT3jC2m?lsid=6vLWbczDun3. Please join me!

Well, you just made Swoledog24’s weird list.

1 Like

I’m not even awares of such a list. Splain it for me?

Slawdawg is a weird dude…he enjoys podcasts n shit…he does SOMETHING with a group called “elite 8” and I still don’t know much about him other than he associated with a scam artist and is a passive-aggressive attention whore that BEGS for listeners. I also know he makes himself out to be a tough guy…as often as he can.

He defeated 17 straight men including a giant because he felt like a Pepsi bro.

Id bark at a tree in an entirely different hemisphere myself

1 Like

Not slawdog. That dude’s ego doesn’t have time for your shit.

Swoledog is the one who will pop in to call you weird for calling out his friend slawdog when he’s acting like an egotistical douche

Hope this helps.

I talk shit about him/to him sparingly…he really does seem like a good dude. But he never acknowledges my comments. For that alone, I’m willing to fight him IRL. We haven’t had a good street beef in a while. A GPTT must destroy a Petite 8. It is written.

Who wants to make this happen?

Bruh… Anyone of us can take Marty Mcfly.
Which is who you clearly have to be , to even float the idea that one of your pieces of petrified wood, stands any chance against our crew of young god bodies.
We will not fight in 1978 or fight the 1978 versions of yourselves to make this fair

I’m not sure you kno this but, I’m adopted into the GPTT. (Slightly) younger than you think.

But I will fucken REPRESENT!

@NEFARIOUS
@kingofpancakes
@dhughes
@Heystro
@TeamEvilBadGuys
@Mookie_316

2 Likes

Lol at this list of rusted out tin men

There isnt a functioning hip joint on that whole list

1 Like