This impressed Tim Kennedy

Tim Kennedy is a Ranger Qualified Green Beret and decorated combat veteran who was awarded the Bronze Star for valor under fire. SSG Kennedy is a Special Forces Sniper and can also put four shots into a one-inch grouping with an assault rifle while on the move. And he retired with an 18-6 professional MMA record, fighting the best in the world.

And he really liked this disarm.

https://twitter.com/TimKennedyMMA/status/1266897428508262400

6 Likes

Wild

Fag in the face bandana is a newb pussy

Taking his trigger hand of his weapon

Dumb little bitch

Friend of mine works with him. He's private security for Q13 in Seattle. 

6 Likes

"looks like there's some kind of weapon there - we're going to break away from that shot..." - yeah, it doesn't fit your narrative does it?

itskrisdude -

Friend of mine works with him. He's private security for Q13 in Seattle. 

Awesome

That dude probably should've never had that gun to begin with if that went down that way. 

From the comments it seems that kid stole that gun from a police cruiser. Dont know how anyone knows that but I would not be surprised in the slightest. 

1 Like
I Just Saw Swinging -

"looks like there's some kind of weapon there - we're going to break away from that shot..." - yeah, it doesn't fit your narrative does it?

or they're running away because someone has a gun?

Joshinho -
I Just Saw Swinging -

Did you watch the video? The quote is from someone in the television studio. 

I Just Saw Swinging -
Joshinho -
I Just Saw Swinging -

Did you watch the video? The quote is from someone in the television studio. 

Oh shit, nah I didn't hear it, that's fucked.

I Just Saw Swinging -

No, not narrative. They're already filming violent protesters on live TV the last thing they want on live TV is to film someone getting shot. 

1 Like

ttt