This invention saved my life (Weightlifting)

-If you need a rehab tool for upper body joints (shoulders and elbows), check this out.

-If you want to increase your bench press/push ups/dips or are looking for a safe way to introduce progressive overload if you're plateauing, check this out.

-if you want to improve your bench press/push ups/dips form, check this out.

Its called the "Slngshot" basically keeps your elbows/shoulders in proper alignment by creating stability at the bottom porition of the rep to improve form and avoid risk of injury due to bad form from fatigue.  It can be used for push ups, dips, bench pressing, and even though its not mentioned on their website i've used it for chin ups with amazing results.  

I had really bad tendonitis in my elbows in the past few months which have been preventing me from lifting heavy and even pushups were getting funny after the 30th rep.  So today I recieved my slingshot and as of right now, I finished my 300th push up for the day and will go for another 100 before i go to sleep.  My tendons havent complained a single time and I've been able to overload my muscles to faciliate growth, which will later reward me by taking the load off the tendons so they can heal faster.  I'm insanely happy right now because i can finally start to overload my training and work my way back toward the bench press.  I can feel all the muscle fibers activating (stabilizers)  because of the high reps, especially.  I was hesitant at first but I'm so glad I pulled the trigger.

Would love something like that for overhead lifts.

RenatoCocopreta - Would love something like that for overhead lifts.

It works amazingly for OHP 

Not bad, I like how it adds lateral stability.

We landed on the moon as well.

Bitch ass mother fuckers use that. 

Mark Bell ? Super training gym? Never heard of em.

Fuck your elbow.

Used it for dips, bench press, DB Press, push ups, over head press, pull ups

and bent over rows where it actually added resistence on top of the form stability.

amazing product.

This has been out for a while and has great reviews. Expect to lift more weight with better stability.

I knew it was gonna be the slingshot before I opened the thread. 

Curious, do people give you weird looks when you use it?

Fighting - 

lol.

LiveWire -

Just got it today, havent used it in the gym.  I will eventually and idgaf if some dude is staring at me.  I'm not a fag so i dont care for that stuff.  I have goals to get to, even if someone walks up to me and calls me a pussy ill still continue to use it if it helps me long term.

The Showtime BBQ worked for me.

Nick Diaz still GOAT -
Fighting - 

lol.

ThreadKiller -
LiveWire -

Just got it today, havent used it in the gym.  I will eventually and idgaf if some dude is staring at me.  I'm not a fag so i dont care for that stuff.  I have goals to get to, even if someone walks up to me and calls me a pussy ill still continue to use it if it helps me long term.

Bro, you're an OGer! I don't expect anything to fuck with your Zen Alphamaleness! But I am curious if the Beta males will give you the stink eye when you break out the professional equipment. 

LOL you fuckers.

That's pretty dope

In for my pussy ass shoulder

well, I guess if your aspiration is to become a HuskyFat........