• 3bed
  • 4.5bath
  • 4,750sqft
  • 0.53acre lot

2 Likes

Miss these house threads Jay.

Looks like a sweet place.  

This is the description in the listing

AN ARCHITECTURAL MASTERPIECE FOR THE RESIDENTIAL ART COLLECTOR. PUBLISHED IN SEVERAL MAGAZINES, AWARD WINNING & EXTRAORDINARY DESIGN BY CHICAGO ARCHITECT DIRK DENISON. A MODERN DAY WORK OF ART FEATURING NEVER BEFORE SEEN DETAIL & TIMELESS QUALITY. PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED TO PERFECTION THIS V SHAPED FLOOR PLAN OFFERS MASTER STE WING, WALLS OF WINDOWS, ANGLES, SUMPTUOUS BATH & CLOSET ROOM. GLASS BREAKFAST AREA SIGNED BY THE ARTIST, ISLAND KITCHEN W/SLEEK CABINETRY & GRANITE COUNTERS. AN OPEN FLOW FROM THE KITCHEN/DINING AREA/GREAT ROOM AS THE SUNLIGHT STREAMS THRU THE ONYX SUSPENDED FIREPLACE & ANGLED GLASS WALLS. SPECTACULAR WESTERN SUNSET VIEWS. ONE LEVEL DOWN TO 2 OVERSIZED JACK & JILL BEDROOMS VIEWING THE LAKE. ADORNED W/METAL EXTERIOR WALL ART, INTERIOR WALLS & BATHS. A FEW MORE STEPS DOWN TO THE FINISHED WALKOUT FAMILY ROOM & FULL APARTMENT OUT TO THE LAKE. TOTALLY SEALED OFF INDOOR LAP POOL ROOM WITH NEW 60, 000 SYSTEM & BATH. INCREDIBLE GROUNDS W/WATERFALL, PERENNIALS & STREAM.

I agree.

It's beautiful but I'd be slightly pissed everytime I needed to walk to the opposite side of the house. 

1 Like

Beautiful yet retarded.

1 Like

Rahjai MD -

Miss these house threads Jay.

Looks like a sweet place.  

I will try to do them more often.

Why did you break into that house to take pictures? We love.you but were not bailing your ass out of jail PJ. 

Happy 4th of july / Freedom Day

Meh.

.....I mean it’s not near as cool as Primus, Megadeth, ST, Beasties etc.

BTW. Jesus Christ Pose is the best song from Soundgarden!

Imagine your commission for introducing someone from the country club to this home.

dhughes -

It's beautiful but I'd be slightly pissed everytime I needed to walk to the opposite side of the house. 

My first thought 

All that size & 3 bedrooms?

Lotta long ass walks in that house

I like it. Thx for posting PJ

happy 4th to you bud

dhughes -

lol i had not thought of that!