This is how a m'fukin MAN cuts wood!!!!!

![](upload://yAUhqIqRXL6J5aNbB8arVlSYYkB.jpeg)

USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't be a Homeslice photo without the toes in the shot.

9 Likes

With a shitty harbor freight saw? Get ready for the blade to fly off and Slice your weinie in half.

Naugh, this is how a man cuts wood/metal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG90GdrNEdM&t=9m34s

https://youtu.be/tj3I6d-ROEM

This is the baby, baby.

VFR -

With a shitty harbor freight saw? Get ready for the blade to fly off and Slice your weinie in half.

Haha I've heard people talk shiat about Harbor Freight products, but I've had nothing but good luck.  Or skill, rather.  I cut straight and true, easy on the tools.  My weinie is still fine lol.

bro no offense but that line don`t look too straight

did you use a piece of cardboard or something?  I think you Schlonged it 

5 Likes

SHLONGED

3 Likes

That's too bad, if it did Slice your weinie in half you would be able to stack it end to end and you would finally actually have an OTufer 9.5

2 Likes

![](upload://6BHkfsn7BLFELnWrKrARO7VCQBc.jpeg)

![](upload://6vn62sGu4CWqAQNHyGFjJUNDdc8.jpeg)

trimmed 40 trees. heres a few

NiteProwleR -

![](upload://eEDM7HiH76Mt8uTgZ7mPco0xlko.jpeg)

trimmed 40 trees. heres a few

Trees are gay, homo 

NiteProwleR -

![](upload://r5u39uzbtvHrFVs3hwnEURnuYai.jpeg)

You looking to build an army to take out Rohan?

What are your plans for the wood?

Good toes

A wood splitter? Wow! A real man would use a maul axe. J/k I cut and split wood for over 20 years and I could not have done it without a splitter.

Jed - A wood splitter? Wow! A real man would use a maul axe. J/k I cut and split wood for over 20 years and I could not have done it without a splitter.

And thank you NP for having a vertical splitter and not an idiotic Harbor Freight horizontal QueenPeen splitter. 

I approve of OPs method.

Jed - A wood splitter? Wow! A real man would use a maul axe. J/k I cut and split wood for over 20 years and I could not have done it without a splitter.

exactly. Maul and a wedge. Fuckin pussies