This is how conservatives think

Pedro you said in another thread "in my 20s" but you're going to play professional basketball past 30? Pedro are you a liar? How can we take anything you say seriously now that it has been established you are full of BS? Are your Jordans even real?

My dad can beat up your dad.

Sogflop - 

Pedro you said in another thread "in my 20s" but you're going to play professional basketball past 30? Pedro are you a liar? How can we take anything you say seriously now that it has been established you are full of BS? Are your Jordans even real?

Please go back and review your spreadsheet. You are wrong.

jimmy23 - 

Heheheheh

Lol.

Spot on... your blank post perfectly represents limited government.

Lmao @ Pedro are you a liar

You are most correct!

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - Lmao @ Pedro are you a liar

Rent free. I have people obsession over my age now.

LOL! I love it.

Ok, most of your posts are shit, but that was funny. 

Pretty funny. 

Still a fag,  but pretty funny. 

No one obsesses over you. You're one of two things on this message board, Pedro. To most you're just a running joke ass-clown dipshit type. To a few others, they just feel bad for how pitiful you are. But no one obsesses over you or thinks anything beyond the two items I just stated.

Getting the reality check out of the way, that was a humorous post.

Beezulbubba - No one obsesses over you. You're one of two things on this message board, Pedro. To most you're just a running joke ass-clown dipshit type. To a few others, they just feel bad for how pitiful you are. But no one obsesses over you or thinks anything beyond the two items I just stated.

Getting the reality check out of the way, that was a humorous post.

yes people are obsessed. It’s funny.

Join the club!

Happy join date anniversary you clown.

I chuckled. OP has a good sense of humor. 

Rent Free

I think you failed your post. Typical.

Faggot gonna faggot.

it's been shown in study after study that progressives fail miserably when it comes to knowing how conservatives think and conservatives do much better at knowing how progressives little pea brains work.