This is how things are done in EU

Just watched the video, and felt like it was really cool.
Thanks for sharing.

Can someone link it? It wotn work when i copy paste the address.

SA

It´s a really cool video...

LT = Owned

coward.

LT got owned

Liquid Technique is Hellraiser's bitch. You should officially change your name.

Rightueous video clip.

P.S. LT, I think you're wanted on another thread

Agreed. You guys are just acting like you want to be predatory now. So if someone thinks that what a martial arts instructor has done is wrong then he has to deal with his students? Some of you need to grow up.

CariocaJJ and Bludhall are correct

interesting

"Agreed. You guys are just acting like you want to be predatory now. So if someone thinks that what a martial arts instructor has done is wrong then he has to deal with his students? Some of you need to grow up.

CariocaJJ and Bludhall are correct
"

It´s not as much about LT fighting "Hellraiser" as it is about LT lying about his credetials and stuff. He´s giving the Master team a bad name by claiming to represent them while talking crap about other BJJ instructors...

I understand your point, and I agree. I just think that it's stupid to waste so much emotional energy on it. If someone is a stand-up person and deserves respect no one is going to be able to convince people otherwise over the internet. However that stuff with LT claiming to represent another team and talk shit about a well known instructor, that wouldn't sit so well with me either.

I have nothing against LT except that he is dishonest loudmouth. I actually find him pretty funny but if someones gonna talk the talk they should also be prepared to walk the walk....

LT, this is called Karma my friend..You are reaping the whirlwind....

Where is he?

he's probably changing names now that he got exposed on the other thread...

maybe he is gone for good.