This is how you know Connor is ducking..

Khabib, Ferguson, ect. He literally just gave up his title. Had it stripped and everything because he "didn't know if he was going to keep fighting". Yet, when Holloway is out, he tried to jump in and fight Edgar. If he is trying to fight featherweights and ready, why get your lightweight belt stripped? I know Khabib and Tony already have a fight scheduled, but no news on if they are going to fight Connor next. My guess is another excuse is up after someone wins the lightweight belt. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Let's all wait for the Irish nuthuggers to come out....

Not this shit again . Gif

One of those 2 is going to either miss weight or get injured and Mcgregor is going step in

McGregors Acne Scars - Khabib, Ferguson, ect. He literally just gave up his title. Had it stripped and everything because he "didn't know if he was going to keep fighting". Yet, when Holloway is out, he tried to jump in and fight Edgar. If he is trying to fight featherweights and ready, why get your lightweight belt stripped? I know Khabib and Tony already have a fight scheduled, but no news on if they are going to fight Connor next. My guess is another excuse is up after someone wins the lightweight belt. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Let's all wait for the Irish nuthuggers to come out....

When did Conor get stripped of his LW title? This is news to me.

And if you think Conor was serious about stepping in to fight Frankie you are deluded

Wonder how that hater got his name? 

OP is a flaming faggot.  Get a life queer. 

No fighter at that level is really scared of another fighter. You don't get to that point with that thinking. It's about risk/reward and the money. He's making a risky career move by squandering some of his youth but he's already rich as fuck. He doesn't need to fight anymore. 

Connor=overrated mediocre fighter who knows it

Connor got put on Queer Street by a little woman beater for $45m you think he wants to be mauled by khabib for $5m and $40k Reebok. 

Toquinho -

Not this shit again . Gif

holly9000 - Connor=overrated mediocre fighter who knows it

Mediocre fighter with wins over Aldo, Poirier, Holloway, Diaz, Alvarez and Mendes. Dethrowned both champs at 145 and 155 without breaking a sweat.

Name another fighter at 145 or 155 with a better resumé than him.

JOB -

Mediocre fighter with wins over Aldo, Poirier, Holloway, Diaz, Alvarez and Mendes. Dethrowned both champs at 145 and 155 without breaking a sweat.

Khabib smashes 20 bums and he’s the greatest. Mcgregor irons out most of a division and he’s overrated. Fucking logic on here sometimes is ridiculous. 

JOB - 

Ring rust Aldo coming off an injury and long layoff

Barly beat Holloway, would lose to him today

Lost to Diaz convincingly, eked out a split D the next time around

Short notice no fight camp Mendes

Deer in headlights Alvarez

ok I'll give you Poirier

holly9000 - 
JOB - 

ok I'll give you Poirier

"Ring Rust" Aldo. He was out for a year, not 5 years.

He didn't "barly" beat Holloway. He beat him convincingly with a torn ACL which he sustained early on in the fight.

Lost to Diaz, avenged it. Shit happens.

"Short notice no camp Mendes"? McGregor was training to fight a striker, and had his fight completely changed to fighting a powerhouse wrestler with barely any notice.

"Deer in headlights Alvarez" - Yeah, because McGregor boxed his face off and Alvarez was overwhelmed by McGregor's timing, ability to command the distance and just all-round better boxing.

"ok I'll give you Poirier" - Damn fucking right you will, you cock-nugger.

He didn’t try to jump in and fight Edgar, he tried to make it look like he tried to jump in and fight Edgar.

These guys know it won’t happen and it’s just a PR move.

Conor wouldn’t make 145, especially after the last 6 months of partying 

would be smart to retire young and rich, with no brain damage

lordbreakdown - 

No fighter at that level is really scared of another fighter. You don't get to that point with that thinking. It's about risk/reward and the money. He's making a risky career move by squandering some of his youth but he's already rich as fuck. He doesn't need to fight anymore. 

Correct he's not afraid of getting in the cage. He's afraid of actually defending a belt, or fighting at 145 or 155, because the best are waiting and he knows he can't run through them (like GSP, Jones, Anderson, etc... did in their divisions) and then he's lose all his aura and appeal.

He only takes win/win fights...ie another sport, out of his weight class, etc...

JOB -
holly9000 - 
JOB - 

ok I'll give you Poirier

He didn't "barly" beat Holloway. He beat him convincingly with a torn ACL which he sustained early on in the fight.

"Short notice no camp Mendes"? McGregor was training to fight a striker, and had his fight completely changed to fighting a powerhouse wrestler with barely any notice.

"Deer in headlights Alvarez" - Yeah, because McGregor boxed his face off and Alvarez was overwhelmed by McGregor's timing, ability to command the distance and just all-round better boxing.

This.

I love how people say that Conor had an easy road to his title shot when he fought Max Holloway in his second UFC fight and Poirier in his 4th. People will say anything to make him look bad.

El Duderino - 
JOB -
holly9000 - 
JOB - 

ok I'll give you Poirier

This.

I love how people say that Conor had an easy road to his title shot when he fought Max Holloway in his second UFC fight and Poirier in his 4th. People will say anything to make him look bad.

Dude...GSP, Jones, Aldo, Anderson, etc... went on like 10+ win streaks AS CHAMPION, ALWAYS against the #1 contender.

Could you imagine Hughes beating GSP the first time and then saying he's never going to fight him again because he's too good for him?

Jones fought DC twice. Anderson fought Franklin twice.

He had a great run up to Aldo. Since the day, he'll only take win/win fights. He never rematched Aldo, never rematched Mendes, never rematched the much improved Max, never fought Frankie.