This is Jamie Varner!!!!

TTT a class act person and awesome fighter

ttt

Great win over Rob. Jamie had looked solid in his last few fights. He is very well rounded and is only going to get better. He has made a believer out of me.

ttt

War Jamie / ACS

ttt thanks everyone!

Somewhere a Razor sharpens...

Good for him I hope he comes back with the eye of the tiger!

Congrats bro, saw u for the first time live at UFC 68 and here you are now tearing up the big dogs. Good luck with everything!

Jamie is going to be tough to beat!!!

Man - I really didn't want to become a fan- But you can't help it- Dude is a fucking natural- everything you want in a fighter

That Jamie Hicks is a good fighter IMO...

who?

Like watching your fights. Razor is tough dude & respected striker.

Best Wishes.

"who? "

Towe tries to be funny by dissing on Jamie for not being an enormously mainstream name yet because he whooped on his boy Rob for 3 rounds at his own game... I mean shit who did Rob fight in his boxing matches??? Nobody of Jamie's calibur I guess

Nobody is dissing him idiot... Settle down!  It's all in fun, GET OFF HIS NUTS ALREADY.  He's a big boy and knows I'm kidding around just like everyone else knows I'm kidding.  BTW- Nobody said a thing about Rob, YOU just brought him up.  

PS-  If you're going to pump up Jamie and mention his "calibur", MAKE SURE YOU SPELL IT RIGHT JACKASS!  It's caliber! 

Jamie, the great thing about this board is fighters such as yourself posting on here and interacting. The bad thing is the haters who will say anything to get you riled up.

I personally was not a huge fan of yours one way or another, but after the fight with hermes, and your latest victory I wish you the best hope you continue improving, meet your goal of a huge title fight with UFC champion, whoever that may be at the time, and hope you stay classy Varner (anchorman) and dont feed into the bs.

I enjoy watching u fight.

Great mma boxing.

You had good footwork and kept Rob at the distance u wanted the fight to happen.

Great fight!

I personally was not a huge fan of yours one way or another, but after the fight with hermes, and your latest victory I wish you the best hope you continue improving, meet your goal of a huge title fight with UFC champion, whoever that may be at the time, and hope you stay classy Varner (anchorman) and dont feed into the bs.

I agree!!!   I became a fan too...

Jamie may come off a little abrasive to some, but he is really one of the nicest guys you will meet.

I have trained with Jamie a lot and he is one of the only people to actually thank me for my time...every time we trained.

I helped him train for the Hermes fight and was not expecting to get paid for it at all, I was just trying to help him win. When we got back from Vegas I came in to the gym and Jamie handed me $1000 and thanked me for helping him. He wasn't obligated to do that at all, but it was a very cool thing for him to do.

Santino DeFranco

Man TOWE thank god for your grammar police skills; from now on I'll have to point out each grammatical error you make.

TTT for Jamie whoopin on the LW division
WEC should bring in Hermes for a rematch