This is not a boxing forum!!!

mimi that's kirik's way of saying shut your fucking cakehole you whore.

ttt

naughtgorilla...  I think that is a little bit extreme to say to mimi...  no need to be rude like that.  Oh and Mimi...  tell me at least 3 of those threads didn't make you laugh your ass off :)  C'mon, the Tito Romoshop thread?  Xmas card thread?  Get outta town:) 

OK truce.  Post whatever you want, whenever you want.

"What did I win dunc????"

sorry, talking to cyberslinger

+Mixed Martial Arts LLC
Date: 05/02/07 03:45 PM
, President
25159 Total Posts

<SCRIPT> if (readCookie('MMATV_USERID') == 88897) { document.writeln('Edit  '); } </SCRIPT>

I think a mix of some Judo, NCAAs, Boxing, etc threads is good, and reflective of MMA?

End of discussion

CBB is correct.

PBF and DLH has epic written all over it.

"I think a mix of some Judo, NCAAs, Boxing, etc threads is good, and reflective of MMA?"

Absolutely.

I enjoy seeing posts on Dan Gable, Karelin, Abu Dhabi, etc on the UG. Even if technically they all involve only one aspect of MMA.

Just like boxing posts do.

so I take it the thread starter will take the same stance regarding anything related to the ADCC. If not he should shut the fuck up.

agreed, enough with the boxing talk

She can't wrestle, but you should see her box.

Mimi43 please direct all complaints to the complaint forum. Thank you.

Hey UG Tards....I offered a truce with cyberslinger. All is well.

Also...not a TUF knob or douche. Been watching MMA since the first UFC. Probably since the majority of you all were playing with GI Joes or maybe dolls or watching Barney.

^^^ you only offered a truce after you were proven to be an idiot.

No...I pointed out that cyberslinger while posting my threads..he had also posted threads that were not related to MMA fighting. I offered a truce so as to put an end to a very bitter & damaging internet typing battle.

You dunc are THE idiot who did not see that.

^^^ Of course he did. But of course he wasn't the one complaining about boxing being in an mma forum. I saw that just fine, like you did after it was pointed out to you and then decided to call your truce. Then you have to point out the UG tards that for some strange reason thought boxing belonged in an mma forum.