"this is not the way you're going to go out"???

Did you hear Roy's conner just say that? Indication they don't plan to re-sign after this fight?

Or am I reading to much into it?

Seems like they were just talking about this fight. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Seems like they were just talking about this fight. Phone Post

You're probably right, just thought the phrasing was odd.

I caught that too.  I think this is the fat man's last UFC fight.

rufus - 

I caught that too.  I think this is the fat man's last UFC fight.

This fight isn't going to help leverage the biggest payday possible, not so far anyway.

Miocic is a fucking beast though.

We shall see Phone Post 3.0

Modes Infinity - We shall see Phone Post 3.0

Probably find out pretty quick as well I think. Around a week is my guess.

I thought the same op Phone Post 3.0

TheCrow13 - I thought the same op Phone Post 3.0

Phewwww, I'm not alone.

i, too, also thought it was odd.

disconnect - i, too, also thought it was odd.

It just sounded out of place.

I thought it sounded strange.

That doesn't really mean anything

Roy is Bellator bound.

UFC will offer him a deal but its not gonna be the deal he wants because he just lost and is never getting a title shot now.

Bellator knows Roy fought Kimbo on Spike, fans like him, he can knock guys out and adding a known/popular vet like Roy to their weak HW div is a good move. Plus its another UFC fighter so they can make the case all these UFc guys are leaving for Bellator.

So they probably will offer him more money than UFC thinks he is worth.

Chris27 - Roy is Bellator bound.

UFC will offer him a deal but its not gonna be the deal he wants because he just lost and is never getting a title shot now.

Bellator knows Roy fought Kimbo on Spike, fans like him, he can knock guys out and adding a known/popular vet like Roy to their weak HW div is a good move. Plus its another UFC fighter so they can make the case all these UFc guys are leaving for Bellator.

That's what I think as well. He'll probably do well over there, maybe even win the belt, but not if he doesn't start utilizing his other skills.

Interesting... Phone Post 3.0

Chris27 - Roy is Bellator bound.

So are we going to get Nelson vs Kongo 2 for the heavyweight belt in 5 months? Phone Post

the geek - 
Chris27 - Roy is Bellator bound.

That's what I think as well. He'll probably do well over there, maybe even win the belt, but not if he doesn't start utilizing his other skills.

At the very least he is a known guy who 6 million people saw beat Kimbo on Spike so the mma spike audience knows him.

He is a fan favorite as well.

Bellator only has Minakov and Volkov, the rest is guys Nelson knocks out. I def think he can win a tournament and who knows about the two Russian HW prospects in Bellator, he could catch them on the chin and win the title.

But no matter what he is a popular guy and adds something to a HW tournament, he instantly becomes the biggest name in that div nad the most popular fighter.

And lets be real its not like its gonna cost them 300k a fight, he would only get something like 60/60, 70/70 or something. He isnt gonna be super expensive like a Rampage.