"this is not the way you're going to go out"???

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Chris27 - Roy is Bellator bound.

UFC will offer him a deal but its not gonna be the deal he wants because he just lost and is never getting a title shot now.

Bellator knows Roy fought Kimbo on Spike, fans like him, he can knock guys out and adding a known/popular vet like Roy to their weak HW div is a good move. Plus its another UFC fighter so they can make the case all these UFc guys are leaving for Bellator.

So they probably will offer him more money than UFC thinks he is worth.

So are we going to get Nelson vs Kongo 2 for the heavyweight belt in 5 months? Phone Post

Kongo isnt winning a title. Volkov is the champ but everyone is high on this Minakov kid. He is the favorite to win the tournament and title.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

UFC will offer him a deal but its not gonna be the deal he wants because he just lost and is never getting a title shot now.

Bellator knows Roy fought Kimbo on Spike, fans like him, he can knock guys out and adding a known/popular vet like Roy to their weak HW div is a good move. Plus its another UFC fighter so they can make the case all these UFc guys are leaving for Bellator.

So are we going to get Nelson vs Kongo 2 for the heavyweight belt in 5 months? Phone Post

didnt bellator deny the kongo signing rumour?

Chris27 -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Kongo isnt winning a title. Volkov is the champ but everyone is high on this Minakov kid. He is the favorite to win the tournament and title.

I've kind of avoided their heavyweight division for a couple years because there just didn't seem to be any talent there outside of Konrad. Has it improved a lot? Phone Post

x9uv -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

I have no idea, it's hard for me to keep track of what they're actually doing. They said they didn't want Rampage or UFC scraps too. Phone Post

x9uv - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Not sure

ttt Phone Post 3.0

In Dana's post fight interview with Ariel he mentioned having to have a "Lets go in a room" meting with Roy and his crew to find out the truth about something that Roy wants kept private. Interesting. Phone Post 3.0

Heard this too, I figured it was because that was the last fight in his UFC contract and there is a chance he'll be leaving the UFC now... Phone Post

Fraser_Finlay - Heard this too, I figured it was because that was the last fight in his UFC contract and there is a chance he'll be leaving the UFC now... Phone Post
I'm very interested to see how this whole contract negotiation plays out. Phone Post 3.0