This is the amateur version of what Rogan wants

Kinda wack

Kudos for bringing this to my attention.

Later

Vielhammer -
PorkJackhammer - I think a big platform like what they do the gymnastics floor routines on would be the optimal arena for MMA
This is an interesting idea. That would be great. If an elevated platform like that though, need some way to keep the fighters from falling off. Love the idea though.

It shouldn't be too high- maybe just a couple feet with a sloped edge. It would also need a different colored edge big enough to where the ref could call them out of bounds to reset to the middle like in wrestling. 

Dudes in the first video were banging hard as fuck. I liked it. No homo. 

Combat Sambo is amazing too.

In

Ryann Von Doom - 

In

I concur

Cool bro

This Kudo pen the door for some new mma prospects. Nice find OP

ttt

Dan the Wolfman is a world champ in this I beleve.

PorkJackhammer -
Vielhammer -
PorkJackhammer - I think a big platform like what they do the gymnastics floor routines on would be the optimal arena for MMA
This is an interesting idea. That would be great. If an elevated platform like that though, need some way to keep the fighters from falling off. Love the idea though.

It shouldn't be too high- maybe just a couple feet with a sloped edge. It would also need a different colored edge big enough to where the ref could call them out of bounds to reset to the middle like in wrestling. 

But why raise it at all? Why not have it ground level like a basketball court?

At 0:49 seconds, now THAT is how you throw a jump back kick. NONE of the UFC fighters throw those right. WHY? Check out the pathetic back kick HH attempted. Horrible; three feet away, weak. She's supposed to be a kickboxer?

really interesting. what's up with the helmet? Clearly no eye pokes but can you get KO'd wearing one?