This is the (corrupt) ref they just switched to for Fury vs Wilder fight!

Whole fight can pretty much be summed up around the 3:21 mark, and then during the reffs post fight, in ring interview. OP, I agree there fuckery afoot. That being said, if you want people to participate in the discussion of the thread that you created get your shit together in order to help those willing to engage in a conversation you created.

FRAT and FWAT exists for a reason homie. The addition of dangerous Danny Davis there as the referee has definitely increased my curiosity regarding this fight, but they’re still not getting my money. Thank you for posting the video

I already did that in the very next post, but as you can see from the guy claiming “the ref just had a bad night”, reading about it is not sufficient to understand how bad it was.

1 Like

I concur, but we here on the forum are all jet setting, long dong having, independently self made masters of the universe, shakers and movers, billionaire, playboy, philanthropists and we as a collective whole dont have the time nor attention span for your laziness or shenanigans. I hope this lesson helps you through life and even more importantly through the remainder of this thread. Be well👍

3 Likes

Laughed loud and endorphins were released, thanks homie👍

1 Like

I would never employ you

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen the next president of the United States of America

12 Likes

fist_bump

1 Like

I remember that fight
Something was definitely up

I had money on it

I think we could see a foul filled fight with some bad cards if it gets there

Making me hesitant to bet it now

3 Likes

I wouldn’t bet on this one unless you can figure out who it will be fixed for

1 Like

I can’t even find any info on why they changed a judge and the ref four days before the fight, so it’s hard to say. Who would Vegas want to win?

2 Likes

That was egregious to say the least. Whether the fix was in or not, he should’ve never been allowed to ref again after that disastrous performance. And to think that was a championship fight along with Fury vs. Wilder III? A bad omen of things to come perhaps? We shall see.

3 Likes

That ref should’ve been shot. 100% was paid off. Impossible to miss that many fouls.

3 Likes

Vince McMahon used to do the same thing, pulling herb heffner and throwing in Dangerpus Danny Davis… somebody’s definitely getting green Mist spit in their eyes tonight

4 Likes

Did they ever get rid of that fucking corrupt judge that would score the fight a draw,so everyone betting on a unanimous decision would lose?

1 Like

Bayless was pretty one sided too towards Wilder. This is concerning. Doesn’t Fury team and promotion backing him up have any say in this? Never expected this on a big fight like this.

1 Like

CJ Ross retired after scoring that Mayweather fight a draw. Coincidentally, she was one of the judges for the fight in the OP. She scored the fight a draw.

2 Likes

Just watched the video. Is there a shortage of good referees? Why would they allow this ref to be involved in such a big fight high stakes mega fight like this after that shitty officiating on a title fight? Weird.

1 Like

Good to know Anek.That is some serious shit with huge money on the line.

2 Likes

Holy shit that was the worst reffing I’ve seen!

1 Like

Jesus. Are you working currently? I would be okay with you collecting unemployment indefinitely just to keep you out of the working world.

7 Likes