This is the GREATEST fight HL EVA!

I found this link on Sherdog today, and i almost went ape shit and smashed stuff...def worth watching.

http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/lion-hyena-war.wmv

- Joe McFarlane (ATT)

sup, nucka....

you've got mail.

ttt, hell yea!

LionKing

Once the male lion came around, shit was officially wrecked...

yea dude, MUFASSA d-stroyed shit...

Hyenas are thugs.

http://www.halbrindley.com/nick/images/hyena.jpg

the ending was so fitting.

all I get is a page of garbley-goop, characters typed across the screen all the way down.
Am I doing something wrong?

"BAmbino" stop dicking around on the internet and get your ass here to train!

from what i saw of the vid, at the very end the hyena had the lion by the throat and flipped him onto his back, then the vid ended. but the action was very fast. seems like to me, the lions arent the kings after all.

These clips are from a National Geographic special that aired several years ago called something like: "Lions and Hyenas: Eternal Enemies". Let me tell you, it is one of the very best nature specials I have ever seen. If you can see it, do so. Narrated by Stacy Keach. It is NOT for the squeamish..i.e. be wary if you have little kids around.

soldia, as I recall, that male lion literally kills that hyena. Part of the story centers around that male lion, who hates hyenas with a passion. Hyenas are NO match for a male lion. Not even close....

"from what i saw of the vid, at the very end the hyena had the lion by the throat and flipped him onto his back, then the vid ended. but the action was very fast. seems like to me, the lions arent the kings after all."

That was a male Lion who had the Hyena by its throat buddy.

Awesome

NO NO NO, the lion takes the heyena's back and uses its hooks, total guard usage throught the video.

awsome shit

that was great - thanks!

i love the claws drag down that the lion does and then how he goes to his back.

serious "head snaps" by the lion in the end.

Amazing

"These clips are from a National Geographic special that aired several years ago called something like: "Lions and Hyenas: Eternal Enemies". Let me tell you, it is one of the very best nature specials I have ever seen. If you can see it, do so"

Its true. I remember watching that like 10 years ago, and it remains my favourite animal related vid to this date. I just found it funny that a bunch a lionesses were attacked and harassed by the hyenas yet only one angry male lion just was totally dominant and brutal over them all. I guess it comes down to attitude. Dont show fear!