This is the largest house for sale in Detroit

mysteryman -

It has ALL THAT FANCYNESS but then that extremely modest kitchen dining area with cupboards that look like my grandma's.  

That said, how do I become filthy rich?  I would like to live in something like that.  Yeah, I'm thinking that's the life for me.

EDIT:  fuck, then I got high.  Maybe next life.

The idea behind that would be that the owners are never in that room, that table is for the staff. 

nice place... tastefully done too.

PeoriaBJJ -

nice place... tastefully done too.

Yeah not over the top like a lot of the big places are. 

Two Lambos and a minivan. I love it. 

I love it. The only kind of art I get really excited about is old houses and this one is beautiful. The house is bonkers.

I like how it is on 3.5 acres, most of the big houses in Detroit are on relatively small lots. 

The only problem. You still have to live in Detroit. 

Besides location it needs at least 3 million in work.

Passive Jay - 

I like how it is on 3.5 acres, most of the big houses in Detroit are on relatively small lots. 

Agree about a nice big lot.

I bought a lotto ticket today.

The jackpot is like 50 million.

So if I win, I will buy this house and have PeeJay live in it for me until the USA/Canada border opens.

Then I will vacation there.

I'll keep PeeJay living there though, he'll be like "Magnum P.I." and I'll be like "Robin Masters."

David@accu - Besides location it needs at least 3 million in work.

according to the listing it has been extensively remodeled. Not sure where you are seeing 3 million worth of work in those pictures. 

Captain Canuck - 

I bought a lotto ticket today.

The jackpot is like 50 million.

So if I win, I will buy this house and have PeeJay live in it for me until the USA/Canada border opens.

Then I will vacation there.

I'll keep PeeJay living there though, he'll be like "Magnum P.I." and I'll be like "Robin Masters."

He'll be your Kato Kaelin.

Beautiful but unless you have like 10 kids and a couple concubines, I can't imagine what you would do with 15000 square feet. There would definitely be rooms you hadn't seen for months at a time. 

The basement walk-in safe can be used as panic room.

dhughes - 

Beautiful but unless you have like 10 kids and a couple concubines, I can't imagine what you would do with 15000 square feet. There would definitely be rooms you hadn't seen for months at a time. 

Show pictures to in-laws you don't like and then never have them over. You're obviously not married.

Yeah but is there a lift in one of those garages?

Passive Jay - 

man, imagine the majestic dog ramp potential

1 Like

I'll have to honest, no matter how expensive of a house you post, they all look like outdated , old , pieces of ugly shit. 

Michigan has really bad taste when it comes to home design apparently. 

Revenants -

Yeah but is there a lift in one of those garages?

The listing said there was a lift in both of them. 

1 Like