This is the Other Ground????

I started a thread introducing and incredible artist... Paul Thorn, whose music is unbelievable... he writes all of his songs, refused to sell his soul to the Big Label Companies because they would force him to sing songs their way while they treat him like a puppet. His songs speak loudly to most of us and he writes them all.  Not to mention the fact that he was a professional Boxer who went 6 hard fought rounds with the great Roberto Duran.

The thread got minor attention.

Another thread was started about an18 year Rapper (Stitches)  who Raps about selling Bricks of Cocaine, has a tattoo af an AK-47 across his face, stitches across his mouth and it is one of the most popular threads on here. Several folks have even tried to contact him to let him know about this place and the thread to help get his name out there.

I am not dogging out Stitches, or his song (It's actually catchy as heck).  So I don't want to seem like the Old Man sitting on his porch shaking a stick at the kids playing in his yard.  I am just observing the makeup of this place.  

That being said, Paul Thorn is the man!

Frat Phone Post 3.0

Hey Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Frat Phone Post 3.0
Hi Phone Post 3.0

Wah..... Fuck you op and fuck Paul thorn Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - we should contact Paul Thorn and tell him theres a guy in the OG who wants to suck his dick off
This is the correct. Phone Post 3.0

Link to said thread. VU for trying. Phone Post 3.0

mclay - Link to said thread. VU for trying. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure how to link it, and thanks. 

Dong Johnson - 
ABE FROMAN - 
Dong Johnson - Bader isn't top 5.

And Bader would destroy Silva if they fought H2H
I invite you to start watching the sport sometime. 

Is Chael Sonnen as good as Ryan Bader?

Chael can beat Ryan Bader, yes.

Your a bitch bruh bruh Phone Post 3.0

I heard there was some Paul Thorn dick pics in this thread, that true?

OP has clearly not figured out the OG yet. If you want to thread that gets attention, make a dick thread. Easily 100 replies. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&docid=yEDLWptzAxiacM&tbnid=ukeGWUE2vR3BNM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2Fgallery%2Fksy1gib&ei=yLZyU72yGIn98AGwyIA4&psig=AFQjCNGWg3krOFK2Hrm65zbxct2qn4y-Ig&ust=1400113086295127

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPM1ifkOQ9s

you guys heard about this paul thorn guy? pretty good check him out!

Haha :-)

DoovyB -  //www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPM1ifkOQ9s

you guys heard about this paul thorn guy? pretty good check him out!

That's right, Bruh! VU

I'm here for the gang bang.

Plus, Paul Thorn would Whoop Stitches ass! ... then write a song about it! :-)

Tuefel Hunden -

Plus, Paul Thorn would Whoop Stitches ass! ... then write a song about it! :-)

Fuck that! Paul Thorn makes sure he haa stitches money when stitches comes to collect!

He Pays Up! Pays Up! Pays Up! Phone Post 3.0

I heard people were talking about Paul Newman in this thread? The Hustler was fucking dope. Phone Post 3.0