This is us fn sucks

My wife's watching this and it's the stupidest, fakeist, most racists, thing on tv. Non stop identity politics.

Don't oppress me you oppressor

Stunning and brave. 

Tell her the show is ideological poison, built to manipulate idiots.

You haven't properly informed your family of how things work behind the curtains. If that is the case, the shame is yours.

It is TERRIBLE.

This show is what I think of when the OG goes off on "libtards" and what they think California is like.

Agreed. Painful to watch.

When my wife flipped it on the first time I thought it might be like Parenthood which I thought was actually a decent show (I'm not a fan of dramas but I found that's ones ok)... But This  is Us sucks. 

I can't stand the look that is constantly on that fat woman's face. 

Hows the disgusting ham planet on it. What a fat pile of shit.

The last show with the old gay black dude dying didn't strike me as pushing the liberal agenda much, but I have noticed that to a degree.

I agree it is a poor mans parenthood. Both shows do make my wife cry, and do hit me in the feels at times.

Biggest thing that surprised my about the show, I realized that I would 100% fuck the 60yo version of Mandy Moore.  I don't mean when I'm 60.  I mean if 60 yo Mandy Moore walked into my house right now, I'd send my daughter to bed and tell my wife to get the fucking camera.

I don't see much in the way of pushing identity politics that badly. 

haven't seen it yet, but this is the first bad thing I've heard about it...what are some angles they are using that are any worse than everything else to come out of the entertainment world?

I like Jack and Toby.

I want to masturbate on Mandy Moore's face while the fat chick watches

It's the most faggety thing on faggot network tv. Made for faggots by faggots.

Mandy Moore is dating the lead singer/songwriter of Dawes. After the election, they posted how sad they were and that they must still retain hope. This is thirty year old white jewish dudes. I suppose that is what California does to people.

Whats the show about?

Christ. I like it.

And I'd bone mandy in a second, although Im not happy to hear about another Hollywood fuck tars wanting to get political

Not my go to show at all, but if I need to watch 1 show w wife, this one is ok. Think writing is ok also.

There was another thread on it and the folks in there liked the show.  What is this liberal/political agenda they are pushing?  Because the  black kid they adopted was their favorite kid?

my wife loves it, I don't mind it. 

Pablo Duke - Haven't watched a minute of it, but I'm not surprised!

I am surprised by Mandy Moore, though. Saw her on Fallon and completely WOOD. Never really was into her at all before.
I have wanted to nail her for like 15 yrs. Disclaimer: I am younger than her so not a ped

ShanTheMan -
Pablo Duke - Haven't watched a minute of it, but I'm not surprised!

I am surprised by Mandy Moore, though. Saw her on Fallon and completely WOOD. Never really was into her at all before.
I have wanted to nail her for like 15 yrs. Disclaimer: I am younger than her so not a ped

i have wanted to bone her since a walk to remember. so yeah...15 years