this is why the weidman fight was stopped

http://www.thescore.com/mma/news/1276941-watch-weidman-appears-to-be-disoriented-during-ufc-210-debacle

he thought it was february but didnt know what day it was 

and lol at serra calling gegard a dirty cocksucker 

"Maybe he doesn't know what day it is!"

He did seem to be missing a few marbles in that interview. Hope he drops his petition

Weidman needs to take some time off. I think he took more hits than needed in fights he won , and much more in recent losses.  You only get so many of those. 

It does bring up the questiom , was Chris acting like he didn't know what day it was to play up, thinking it was illegal? 

That whole debacle ruined a fight I was really looking forward to.

akbar87 -

http://www.thescore.com/mma/news/1276941-watch-weidman-appears-to-be-disoriented-during-ufc-210-debacle

he thought it was february but didnt know what day it was 

Uhhhhh.. it's not February 

I thought it was Fe

February 

I've been saying this for a while now...

• Brutally and savagely beaten by Rockhold - watch it again, it was horrendous

• Romero nearly killed him with that knee, seriously powerful crack to the dome

Chris should have either had an extended break or quit after those fights. His alarmingly disorientated state after a couple of Moose knees only reinforces my belief in that. 

He's done, he's a father and husband etc. He needs to get out now, his brain has had enough...

https://streamable.com/s9evi

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Chris should have either had an extended break or quit after those fights. His alarmingly disorientated state after a couple of Moose knees only reinforces my belief in that. 

He's done, he's a father and husband etc. He needs to get out now, his brain has had enough...

I do agree he needs a break. Doesnt need to stop fighting all together though. But I feel like the level of competition should be a factor here. Yes, 3 losses by way of finish. He was doing well in the beginning of each against guys all in the top 5 of a shark infested division.

GoldbergsAdderall -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

I do agree he needs a break. Doesnt need to stop fighting all together though. But I feel like the level of competition should be a factor here. Yes, 3 losses by way of finish. He was doing well in the beginning of each against guys all in the top 5 of a shark infested division.

His lack of gas tank is alarming. Not sure if its cause he cuts way to much as he looks like absolute death before almost every fight or if its to do with the better testing but his lack of gas tank has had a HUGE impact in his 3 losses. He was doing good in all 3 fights until he slowed right down and looked like he lost a ton of energy. When your fighting killers every single fight you need ALL apects of your game to be firing and having a gas tank is a huge factor in being sucessful.

akbar87 -

When he started to throw that second knee, Weidman's hand was down. Do you think he knew one hand would be off the ground by the time it landed?

He couldn't even see Chris' hands so he was throwing without any thought or care whether he was grounded or not. I wouldn't call mousasi a dirty fighter overall but throwing those knees were reckless and a bit of a dirty move that was a milisecond away from getting him dq'ed.

da Vinci 81 -
akbar87 -

When he started to throw that second knee, Weidman's hand was down. Do you think he knew one hand would be off the ground by the time it landed?

He couldn't even see Chris' hands so he was throwing without any thought or care whether he was grounded or not. 

when u watch the second knee it looks like mousasi is trying to lift him as he throws the knee so maybe thats what he was trying to do 

akbar87 -
da Vinci 81 -
akbar87 -

He couldn't even see Chris' hands so he was throwing without any thought or care whether he was grounded or not. 

when u watch the second knee it looks like mousasi is trying to lift him as he throws the knee so maybe thats what he was trying to do 

yeah possibly. risky move on his part. 

da Vinci 81 -
akbar87 -

He couldn't even see Chris' hands so he was throwing without any thought or care whether he was grounded or not. I wouldn't call mousasi a dirty fighter overall but throwing those knees were reckless and a bit of a dirty move that was a milisecond away from getting him dq'ed.

Lol shut the fuck up. The only dirty actions were weidman trying to milk that shit for a DQ before he realized it was legal then he was maximally ready to go again. The ref messed up and weidman sealed his fate with the acting. 

Magically* stupid phone lol, that post probably reads much more aggressively then I meant it btw, but I just don't feel gegard was being dirty at all.

chris deserves an easy fight next. a B fighter. like bisping

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 

"Maybe he doesn't know what day it is!"

Because UFCs could be on a Monday or a Wednesday. Serra really didn't think that one through.