THIS is WHY Trump is SUCCESSFUL

we do not live in a society which really values the Christian morality taught in Sunday School but instead it is the one who plots, schemes, politiks, lies, CHEATS the BEST which will Rise to the TOP:

Trump cheated on his SAT by paying someone to take it for him, according to Mary Trump's new book----

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-cheated-on-his-sat-penn-wharton-mary-trump-2020-7

2 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaand don't care. 

2 Likes

This is legit sad. Small sad, if you will. 

1 Like

That would explain why one of his professors said he was the dumbest student he ever had in his c l a s s.... because he shouldn't have been there.

1 Like

And you too can be President of these United States of America.

He's a natural!

why do we pretend otherwise?  Why not just be HONEST about how things really are?  

theraskal -

why do we pretend otherwise?  Why not just be HONEST about how things really are?  

Ok, you start.

it is so ridiculous when REDS or BLUES point the MORALITY FINGER at the other.  

they can talk statues, or UBI/HealthCare, whatever but when they point the MORALITY FINGER then its nothing more than HYPOCRISY that only works on the LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR aka the wingNUT!

xNate -
theraskal -

Ok, you start.

I did, this THREAD

"Last year, Penn instituted a policy of revoking degrees if a graduate is found to have provided false information in an admission application, cheated on an exam, or tampered with records."

Uh Oh

springfield - "Last year, Penn instituted a policy of revoking degrees if a graduate is found to have provided false information in an admission application, cheated on an exam, or tampered with records."

Uh Oh

1 Like

Hey OP, what country are you from?

LOL and ANOTHER EXAMPLE in TODAY'S NEWS about the scheming and politking which is the topic of this smart thread on the study of sociology:

Trump adviser Peter Navarro claims 'I live my life in a race-blind world' because he's from California

• President Donald Trump's top trade adviser, Peter Navarro, claimed during a Tuesday interview that he's "race blind."  
  • Navarro, who is white, told CNN that his "awakening on the race issue" came when he was eight years old and visited a segregated Woolworth's store; Navarro drank from a water fountain designated for Black people because he "wanted to see colored water."
  • The White House official then went on to claim that Californians "don't see race."------

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-adviser-peter-navarro-says-he-doesnt-see-race-because-hes-a-californian-2020-7

100kgkilla -

Hey OP, what country are you from?

I have DUAL citizenship which gives me the GOOD FORTUNE to enjoy the SMART system of UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE!  

Dual citizenship where?

100kgkilla -

Dual citizenship where?

here and there!

springfield - "Last year, Penn instituted a policy of revoking degrees if a graduate is found to have provided false information in an admission application, cheated on an exam, or tampered with records."

Uh Oh

And what would it change?? He’s still the President and still worth fucking more than all of us assholes combined. 

Oh no......they revoked my degree from 40 yrs ago. Would love to see how they prove it. 

1 Like

Wow, so even back then he was making jobs 

2 Likes

truewrestler -

That would explain why one of his professors said he was the dumbest student he ever had in his c l a s s.... because he shouldn't have been there.

So the SAT is a true indication of intelligence? I guess I am one of the smartest on the planet then. It’s a fucking test that means dick except when it comes to acceptance to most likely a retarted University.  I have met street people who are brilliant just not formally educated. so so on a personal level what have you accomplished in your life? While we are at it that professor you mentioned sounds like a real go getter teaching kids. Trump is a successful Billionaire- far from stupid

1 Like