This is why we can't have nice things Bakersfield!

We are lucky enough to have 4 UFC fighters the caliber of Uncle Creepy, Shane Del Rosario, Bobby Green, and Francisco Rivera, take their time to come out and do a charity appearance and only a handful of people show up. To make it worse, a diner full of "casual fans" are sitting around watching the fights while this whole thing is going down and not a single fuck was given about the 4 professional athletes there. Shit like that is the reason we can't have nice things Bakersfield.

In other news, My friends and I had a fucking blast with the guys and would like to thank them all again for coming. Sorry our town is full of morans.

Phone Post 3.0

Was it well advertised? Announcement at venue? I've done events like that in the past (both successful and unsuccessful). Communication was key. Phone Post

It was certainly not high budget advertising. But it was announced over the intercom that they were there and doing signings and pictures and what not, and they had a banner and a booth. So it's not like the people there didn't know. Was just a shame IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear man. Phone Post

UGCTT_SidRival - We are lucky enough to have 4 UFC fighters the caliber of Uncle Creepy, Shane Del Rosario, Bobby Green, and Francisco Rivera, take their time to come out and do a charity appearance and only a handful of people show up. To make it worse, a diner full of "casual fans" are sitting around watching the fights while this whole thing is going down and not a single fuck was given about the 4 professional athletes there. Shit like that is the reason we can't have nice things Bakersfield.

In other news, My friends and I had a fucking blast with the guys and would like to thank them all again for coming. Sorry our town is full of morans.

Phone Post 3.0

Casual fans don't know who they are.

Sorry.

You could have the New England Patriots O line in there and nobody would care.

But if you had Brady and Gronkowski it would draw.

Sorry but these guys aren't known by face to anyone but hardcore fans.

Blame them for not coming out.

Don't blame casual diners for not getting excited. Phone Post

No I agree. And it's the casual fans loss IMO. Just feel bad for Ian and the crew that drove 3 hours to be there for that. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_SidRival - It was certainly not high budget advertising. But it was announced over the intercom that they were there and doing signings and pictures and what not, and they had a banner and a booth. So it's not like the people there didn't know. Was just a shame IMO. Phone Post 3.0

If you have to read the banner to know who a guy is; he isn't a star.

That's why we know them but Joe Sixpack was like, "Who?"

It's the promoter's fault for not targeting better with advertising.

We love those guys.

But in an airport they aren't getting swarmed so why would a restaurant differ or be fault of fans?

I don't blame fans for not knowing everyone.

I blame the machine that gave Ronda another interview instead of Matt Brown on FOX when he could use it. Phone Post

Damn, I missed my chance to meet DAT Creepster? I would have gone if I didn't work and I knew about it.

Where and when was it?

God, who's that dude with the beard and cowboy hat? Phone Post

Lulz McGee - Damn, I missed my chance to meet DAT Creepster? I would have gone if I didn't work and I knew about it.

Where and when was it?
430 at Buffalo Wild Wings on Gosford Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT Captain America's Butler, Suck It Jobe! - God, who's that dude with the beard and cowboy hat? Phone Post
Some asshole getting stuff signed for his little brother I think. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
UGCTT_SidRival - It was certainly not high budget advertising. But it was announced over the intercom that they were there and doing signings and pictures and what not, and they had a banner and a booth. So it's not like the people there didn't know. Was just a shame IMO. Phone Post 3.0

If you have to read the banner to know who a guy is; he isn't a star.

That's why we know them but Joe Sixpack was like, "Who?"

It's the promoter's fault for not targeting better with advertising.

We love those guys.

But in an airport they aren't getting swarmed so why would a restaurant differ or be fault of fans?

I don't blame fans for not knowing everyone.

I blame the machine that gave Ronda another interview instead of Matt Brown on FOX when he could use it. Phone Post

No I'm with u. The marketing was very poor and the results were obvious of it. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT Captain America's Butler, Suck It Jobe! - God, who's that dude with the beard and cowboy hat? Phone Post
Some asshole getting stuff signed for his little brother I think. Phone Post 3.0

:) Phone Post

Then again we are talking about Bakersfield ...... Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - Then again we are talking about Bakersfield ...... Phone Post 3.0
Yup. U hit the nail on the head. Phone Post 3.0

Stinky ! Hope it was still fun Phone Post 3.0

The Thread Killer - You should have had some free meth samples.
Samples? It was free all night! We don't fuck around when it comes to our drugs. Phone Post 3.0

meco24 - Was it well advertised? Announcement at venue? I've done events like that in the past (both successful and unsuccessful). Communication was key. Phone Post
It was so poorly advertised, I didn't even know we had a BWW in town! My friend told me Wednesday that someone at his work asked him if he knew about it, he asked me, and I had heard nothing at that point. I looked online for almost an hour and found nothing. Sid texted me with a picture of the flyer after I'd given up, otherwise I wouldn't've known. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_SidRival -
I'm starting to think the brother's the asshole… Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT Captain America -
UGCTT_SidRival -
I'm starting to think the brother's the asshole… Phone Post 3.0

Probably. Phone Post