This is why you don't go to a black mcdonalds

I'm not racist but I try to avoid any predominantly black establishments. If I absolutely have to go to one, like say, a Popeyes Chicken, I'll hit the drive thru.

"I'm not racist but I try to avoid any predominantly black establishments"

Avoiding predominantly black establishments isn't racist. It's common sense.

phydeau - "I'm not racist but I try to avoid any predominantly black establishments"

Yep.

You ain't gotta like it cuz da hood gon love it!

phydeau - "I'm not racist but I try to avoid any predominantly black establishments"

Perhaps this young man in this video decided that he was not racist and would just in and enjoy a quarter pounder and prove people's fears wrong.

angryinch - I'm not racist but I try to avoid any predominantly black establishments. If I absolutely have to go to one, like say, a Popeyes Chicken, I'll hit the drive thru.

I'm not a racist either... I do pay attention to statistics however and make my decisions based on those... Which are freely available to all...

But I'm not a racist.

JitsuGuy - 
angryinch - I'm not racist but I try to avoid any predominantly black establishments. If I absolutely have to go to one, like say, a Popeyes Chicken, I'll hit the drive thru.

I'm not a racist either... I do pay attention to statistics however and make my decisions based on those... Which are freely available to all...

But I'm not a racist.

There is a difference between being a racist and being a realist.

Id beat that fat mothetfickers ass quickly

I'm at work so no sound. What prompted the guy to hit him?

lol@ dumb white people who can't wait to be a minority in the USA

mihow - 

A cop is going to kill that piece of shit one day and we're gonna have to hear about what a great man he was

NEFARIOUS - 

Cuz the guy was white. Duh.

I never eat at mcdonald's, but I'm the only honky in black restaurants, at least once a week, and I've never had any issues. 

That fat colored fellow throws punches like a bitch. 

He also did it because he knew the guy was weak. That's why he gave him the light test hits to start. When the guy didn't react immediately, he knew he could do whatever he wanted to him.

I can't open this where I'm at...can someone explain the video please and thanks

Fight or flight?  

If you're standing there after the first slap..

angryinch - 
NEFARIOUS - 

Cuz the guy was white. Duh.

Or probably a white nazi cop, duh..

AI

Media Monster -

Fight or flight?  

If you're standing there after the first slap..

He was going to have a difficult time, regardless... Guarantee you if he started dealing punishment the others would have jumped in. That's how it works. 

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - I can't open this where I'm at...can someone explain the video please and thanks

Again, I watched on mute, but basically a white guy is appearently ordering his food and a big black guy behind him just starts punching him. The white guy doesn't react until he's been hit several times. Then he starts to fight back but ends up getting his ass kicked.