This Jacare

he might be the best athlete in the sport.

southpaw86 - Any gifs? Curious to see how this was gonna play out, Watched Derek fight back when he was an ammy. Phone Post

. Phone Post

slugshot331 -
southpaw86 - Any gifs? Curious to see how this was gonna play out, Watched Derek fight back when he was an ammy. Phone Post

. Phone Post

I don't have a gif but it was a very quick fight. Jacare maybe got hit once and got a quick counter KO and followed up on the ground for a finish. Very devistating and impressive win imo. Phone Post

letsgobois - He knocked out a guy that Kendall Grove beat, yeah totally GOAT! Phone Post

Kendall Grove didn't actually beat him, that was an awful decision. Nice try. Phone Post

slugshot331 - 
. Phone Post

If Jacare didn't gas out against Rockhold, he would've won Phone Post

Thanks for the gifs Phone Post

The decision loss against Rockhold was pretty close. Really could have gone either way.

I couldn't believe that one judge gave Rockhold every round with 50-45. That was rediculous

Gif of Gator Crawl please.  One of the best victory celebrations in MMA.

I was telling my buds last night that I was surprised with the punching power he displayed in the Rockhold fight that he hadn't won by KO yet then THAT

he's a huge MW, could easily fight at LHW

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Rockhold dominated him. Jacare's bjj doesn't translate to MMA. He is a top control grappler who will not outwrestle NCAA standouts and his guard game isn't dangerous enough to make you worry about the takedown. If brunson got him down, with his bjj game having regressed, a submission wasn't out of the question.

Brunson would have submitted Jacare if he got him on the ground? Pfft.

mestregruber -
MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Rockhold dominated him. Jacare's bjj doesn't translate to MMA. He is a top control grappler who will not outwrestle NCAA standouts and his guard game isn't dangerous enough to make you worry about the takedown. If brunson got him down, with his bjj game having regressed, a submission wasn't out of the question.

Brunson would have submitted Jacare if he got him on the ground? Pfft.

Dont feed the troll Phone Post

I posted that before I realized this idiot was spewing the same nonsense on other threads. Mea culpa.

BBQ@bendos -  

If this isn't a perfect IN gif, I don't know what is. Phone Post

Always root for him, if only for his Victor routine Phone Post

UGCTT_chuckles1 - 
BBQ@bendos -  

If this isn't a perfect IN gif, I don't know what is. Phone Post

Heh good call