This Jones coke debacle isn't a big deal.

And I hate Jones. Certified Jones hater. But this really isn't a big deal. So many top athletes have partaken in the booger sugar. This is nothing new. Jon doesn't have a problem and rehab was just damage control.

Should he have done coke? Probably not.
Did he break any rules? Not officially, but imo, he should be punished accordingly. Phone Post 3.0

no

PTM2020 -

no

Care to elaborate Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G -
PTM2020 -

no

Care to elaborate Phone Post 3.0
There have been rumors floating around for a while that his use was beyond the "Chocolate Al" level. That Jon wasn't partying and doing some coke, he was and had been using habitually. Remember, coke leaves your system fairly quickly (unlike weed) so the fact that he pissed hot during camp should be a huge warning sign. Phone Post 3.0

Damage control?
What damage?

If it's no big deal there is no damage to control. If there is damage to control then this is a big deal.

Your post makes no sense, vtfd, dipshit Phone Post 3.0

I don't see the problem, a few times a year when you're going out for a big party is no big deal. Who does'nt do that?? C'mon.

Now if it's an addiction, it's a huge problem, not funny at all. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. What's the big deal. To me its almost expects with celebrities. Actors are role model la to, but no one is saying anything about Charley sheen Phone Post 3.0

R1WARRIOR - I don't see the problem, a few times a year when you're going out for a big party is no big deal. Who does'nt do that?? C'mon.

Ok for me and you, not okay for a guy who kids look up to. Phone Post 3.0

R1WARRIOR - I don't see the problem, a few times a year when you're going out for a big party is no big deal. Who does'nt do that?? C'mon.

He pissed hot halfway through his training camp against a legit opponent. He didn't fail a test given to him right as he returned from vacation.

If you can't stay off cocaine for the 8 weeks you are in camp, you have an a problem. Phone Post 3.0

FatFrenchFry - Agreed. What's the big deal. To me its almost expects with celebrities. Actors are role model la to, but no one is saying anything about Charley sheen Phone Post 3.0

Charlie Sheen ain't trying to pretend to be Mr. Goody Two Shoes role model so that he can get more endorsement dollars.

I agree with OP. If weed was kosher out of competition there'd be a whole lot fewer threads... Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit -

He pissed hot halfway through his training camp against a legit opponent. He didn't fail a test given to him right as he returned from vacation.

If you can't stay off cocaine for the 8 weeks you are in camp, you have an a problem. Phone Post 3.0
He was in Brazil days prior, likely partying. Phone Post 3.0