This might be the most amazing renovation you will

This might be the most amazing renovation that you will ever see, if nothing else because I would have never guessed they could bring this house back.

here are the before pictures.

Real impressive, OP. Phone Post 3.0

and here are the after pictures.

wow

I've seen better on Hoarders

Why would you renovate that instead of just knocking it down and rebuilding? Does it have some sort of significance? Phone Post 3.0

Building materials are insanely high right now that must've cost a fortune. Did it have sentimental value to the owner? Phone Post 3.0

Anybody see that boot and then a blurry image goin up the stairs in the remodeled pics? Phone Post 3.0

MayorPirkle - Why would you renovate that instead of just knocking it down and rebuilding? Does it have some sort of significance? Phone Post 3.0

Originally owned by lumber baron Lucien Moore, 104 Edmund Place, designed in a French Renaissance Gothic Revival style and restored in 2006, has 7,000 sq ft

so no not really, no significance other than being owned by a minor historical figure and being built in 1885

Willin - Real impressive, OP. Phone Post 3.0

lol smart ass :)

Is it divided into separate apartments? Shit ton of kitchens.

FlowWithTheGo - Anybody see that boot and then a blurry image goin up the stairs in the remodeled pics? Phone Post 3.0

I had to go back and check, thanks dick. Now I am going to have to sleep with a nightlight.

Jesus that's well done

Very cool Phone Post 3.0