This new band Metallica playing (1983)

Kinda rough. Not terrible for their first album I guess. Doubt they will be around much longer. They play a little too fast. Bands like this won't last. Bass player is decent though.

The drummer seems like a chode. 

Nitecrawler - 

yea i agree but that fucker can play

it is crazy to me that when I got into them back in 87 or so they had already been around that long. 

I hope nobody trades their tapes to make them popular because that would be illegal.

Philip Proctor -

I hope nobody trades their tapes to make them popular because that would be illegal.

Never hapoen

AnericanFootball -
Judge Mental -
Nitecrawler - 

Just never on time or more intricate than a 14 year old who has been playing for 4 years on and off. 

Ya think?? I think he’s highly underrated. I don’t like him as a person but I feel like Kirk and Lars are both underrated 

Nitecrawler -

But I heard he has a great backhand tho.

Ttt

Throwin'Knuckles - 

Yeah! This band is kick ass! 

Their no KISS!!

Judge Mental - 
Nitecrawler - 

Drummers are always cunts. But he brought beats.

Judge Mental - 
AnericanFootball -
Judge Mental -
Nitecrawler - 

Just never on time or more intricate than a 14 year old who has been playing for 4 years on and off. 

Ya think?? I think he’s highly underrated. I don’t like him as a person but I feel like Kirk and Lars are both underrated 

Lars is a terrible drummer

Burt Reynoldz - 
Judge Mental - 
AnericanFootball -
Judge Mental -
Nitecrawler - 

Lars is a terrible drummer

Is that what you heard?? Ok thanks.

you might not like Lars but anyone who says he is terrible is just an idiot.

Judge Mental -

you might not like Lars but anyone who says he is terrible is just an idiot.

I wouldn't say he's terrible, but not as good as the rest of the band.

When I saw them, he played straight 8th notes instead of 16th note triplets in "One"...

"Dun dun dun", instead of "diggita diggita dun". Quite disappointing.

Two words Iron Madien

I haven't liked anything they've done since 91. Black album wasn't bad, it had it's charm, but they were not the same and I checked out after that.

However, 80's Metallica was awesome and they were head and shoulders above all the other metal bands. And Lars' drumming was kickass. Back then we didn't know a lot about their personalities except that documentary Cliff Em All. So it was all their music and it was great.

Fuckin poopbutt millenials.

gravedigger -

Two words Iron Madien

two words bacon sandwich