is this an OG must have ?

http://www.buystufz.com/

ah the stuffing vs topping is novel

Later. Phone Post 3.0

yeah they have burger presses , this one is more clever

ttt

lasttt

Sub Phone Post

I was actually gunna buy one of these, then I realized it wasn't a good idea to be eating burgers loaded with cheese all the time. Phone Post 3.0

Chimp vision - I was actually gunna buy one of these, then I realized it wasn't a good idea to be eating burgers loaded with cheese all the time. Phone Post 3.0

um, garlic , sun dried matoes , so many add ins that arent cheese

Hong Kong Phooey -
Chimp vision - I was actually gunna buy one of these, then I realized it wasn't a good idea to be eating burgers loaded with cheese all the time. Phone Post 3.0

um, garlic , sun dried matoes , so many add ins that arent cheese

I'm just saying my burger intake is high enough as it is. I don't need another reason to fire back burgs into my gullet.

It's a cool invention. Phone Post 3.0

I have one.

It's allright

Juicy Lucys made easy. I'm in. Phone Post 3.0

I want chef Duffy and guy feitti to fight to the death with kitchen appliances Phone Post 3.0

Chimp vision - I was actually gunna buy one of these, then I realized it wasn't a good idea to be eating burgers loaded with cheese all the time. Phone Post 3.0
Pussy Phone Post

ProteusSFM - Juicy Lucys made easy. I'm in. Phone Post 3.0
First time I made these at home I didn't seal them good enough and the first bite sent a glob of hot cheese out the backside and onto my bare leg. Phone Post

sewich -
ProteusSFM - Juicy Lucys made easy. I'm in. Phone Post 3.0
First time I made these at home I didn't seal them good enough and the first bite sent a glob of hot cheese out the backside and onto my bare leg. Phone Post
For some reason this simple story generated a legit lol from me. 1 and thanks for sharing. Phone Post 3.0

Saw this little gem on TV today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUXzzX0mgQY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Also, anyone having trouble posting from the app?

This will be fantastic for low carbing.