This PPV probably generated 56 purchases

At best

I work at at bar that has bought every card for 5+ years. There's a bar down the streets that buy the big cards... we were talking to the owner and he said they gave him a deal if he bought 207 and 208 as a package. The promotion company assumed we were going to just dish out the 2 grand for it. We decided to just say screw it and not buy it. We didn't have one person show up to watch it. Neither did the bar down the street. Even our die hards didn't come out. 

The place we went to had maybe 4 tables there for the fights. Very low interest.

Seats Taken -

I work at at bar that has bought every card for 5+ years. There's a bar down the streets that buy the big cards... we were talking to the owner and he said they gave him a deal if he bought 207 and 208 as a package. The promotion company assumed we were going to just dish out the 2 grand for it. We decided to just say screw it and not buy it. We didn't have one person show up to watch it. Neither did the bar down the street. Even our die hards didn't come out. 

Place I went to was super dead, one of the worst I had ever seen. You would have thought it was a MM card. 

I think it will do over 200k buys, but we will see.
This basically tells WME what the worst cards they have will do.
Basically what is the UFC name worth as far as PPV buys.
209 will be better and hopefully 210 better then that

The bar I went to had  a few people there. They didn't even turn the sound on  and nobody bothered to ask them

I streamed it on my laptop like every UFC ppv event. 60 dollars is expensive for any fight

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

UFC 206 was a more honest appraisal, the biggest draw on that card was Cerrone

208 had Anderson

cuttooth -

UFC 206 was a more honest appraisal, the biggest draw on that card was Cerrone

208 had Anderson

Good point 

Remember the days when Anderson was the biggest draw? Fuck, life is depressing some times. I still l be the guy, every time he throws a jab I get goosebumps the way I did when I first watched him in my teens but... damn.. no one gets excited anymore for Andy ...

No way it does 200k

ThreadKiller -

Remember the days when Anderson was the biggest draw? Fuck, life is depressing some times. I still l be the guy, every time he throws a jab I get goosebumps the way I did when I first watched him in my teens but... damn.. no one gets excited anymore for Andy ...

huh when was Ando a big draw & Brooklyn only cared for that fight. 

57 imo.

TOAO - I streamed it on my laptop like every UFC ppv event. 60 dollars is expensive for any fight
That's fucking illegal

WattMell - I watched the co main event and the main event on facebook live lol. That's how I catch them now because I'm always at work and the shits free and no hassle to find.
UFC on facebook for free? How so

Didn't buy, lol. 

MarcusAurelioFan -

No way it does 200k

I think it could

WMMA does not attract the normal audience and hardcore fans. This will tell us if any of the RR win made her a draw or has that been done away with. Time will tell

i like how it was the big stink for like a decade about how once the ufc makes it into NYC its going to be putting on such good cards and this is their second card in the city and they put together this turd sandwich.

Acidic -
ThreadKiller -

huh when was Ando a big draw & Brooklyn only cared for that fight. 

he was mostly the second biggest draw behind gsp, especially at the end there when disabled cain had been holding the belt hostage. but you could argue that after GSP retired in november that andersons rematch in december against chris weidman was the biggest drawing card they would have for the year. this was when ronda was fighting mcmann and not really drawing the numbers she had later. i would say the next most popular fighter on the roster after GSP retired and Anderson was KOd behind anderson was Urijah Faber.

Even UFC knew they served up a dud: Only 3 performance bonuses awarded.  (I think UFC 169 was the last time that happened, but that was back when they were still giving out Sub O' The Night and there was no sub on that card.)