This puts me in a murderous rage!

http://www.examiner.com/article/10-month-old-puppy-beaten-with-baseball-bat-brings-tears-world-wide

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but people suck. Poor puppy. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.examiner.com/article/10-month-old-puppy-beaten-with-baseball-bat-brings-tears-world-wide

warning graphic

I don't need to watch that shit. Fucking piece of shit humans. Phone Post 3.0

Seen the first pic decided I didn't wanna read about the attack. Can't tolerate people that attack animals and kids. Anybody that does anything bad towards those are scum and make me very angry. Phone Post 3.0

Some people are not worthy of the title. Phone Post 3.0

Will not be looking into this any further than what I already read. I just assume someone will go at this person's knees with a Louisville slugger. Phone Post 3.0

He's going to make it. Donations are flowing in for his care. Dispute what happened to him he still wants to be around humans. Phone Post 3.0

beerbelly - He's going to make it. Donations are flowing in for his care. Dispute what happened to him he still wants to be around humans. Phone Post 3.0
I love dogs more than humans most of the time.
It's their trust and loyalty. Phone Post 3.0

Will not watch.... Has the offender been caught? Phone Post 3.0

Wont watch animal cruelty. Phone Post 3.0

No video, just pics of the poor little guy at the hospital. Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to adopt that poor thing and treat it how you should treat a dog. Makes me sick that anybody could do such a thing. Phone Post 3.0

sick fks.... future members of ISIS should be handled with the utmost of "care"

this is one of those times I want to stick my fingers in my ears and go lalalalalalala

this is just appalling, I cannot fathom how people that can do this even exist

how sad is their life that they do this for fun

I just wanna take him home. I am a doggie lover and it breaks my heart to read stuff like this. I just want to keep the spotlight on animal abusers and how truly disturbing it is. This is not a video of him getting attacked for those that are hesitant, it's an article with pictures (at the hospital, yet some may be upsetting). He's going to be ok. I just wanted to shed some light on how shitty animal abuse can be. Phone Post 3.0

beerbelly - He's going to make it. Donations are flowing in for his care. Dispute what happened to him he still wants to be around humans. Phone Post 3.0
He's still alive? Phew. Will not watch video though. Hope someone fucking tortures the scumbag that hurt this poor dog. Anyone that ever commits an act of cruelty on an animal, especially a dog, needs to die ASAP. Absolutely no need to ever hurt a dog for no reason. There are some very fucked up people out there. It amazes me someone can look a dog in its eye, beat the shit out of it, and have zero remorse. Ugh. Phone Post 3.0

beerbelly - I just wanna take him home. I am a doggie lover and it breaks my heart to read stuff like this. I just want to keep the spotlight on animal abusers and how truly disturbing it is. This is not a video of him getting attacked for those that are hesitant, it's an article with pictures (at the hospital, yet some may be upsetting). He's going to be ok. I just wanted to shed some light on how shitty animal abuse can be. Phone Post 3.0
VU. I'm the same exact way. We have two shih tzus, and the younger one we got on petfinder three years ago. He was physically abused by some piece of shit because he wouldn't mate. The dickhead kept him in a small cage for a year until he gave up on him and surrendered him to a kill shelter. Eventually, he was saved by a foster group and he came to us on a truck with a bunch of other rescue dogs. When the guy dropping off the dogs went in the truck to pick him up for us, he was so nervous he shit all over himself. We had an hour long drive home and he sat on my wife's lap and hid his head between her arms. He was terrified.

The first few months he was with us, when he would go outside in the backyard, he'd roll over and pee on himself when we went to pick him up, clearly very submissive. He didn't know how to walk well, and he had no idea how to walk with a leash. We basically taught him how to physically walk and exercise.

He is so much better now. He comes for two mile walks with my wife and our other shih tzu every day now, and he loves attention more than anything considering he received absolutely none the first year of his life. He's a little aggressive when it comes to toys and he's snapped at us in the past if he has a toy near his mouth when we pet him, but there's not much we can do. He's also terrified of rain and thunder. He shakes for hours whenever he hears either.

Since getting this dog, it's opened our eyes on animal cruelty as we've seen first hand the lasting effects it can have. No animal deserves to ever be treated like he was treated. In my opinion, anyone that abuses a dog, or a cat, or runs or helps operate a puppy mill deserves to get beaten to death. It's fucking pathetic what people will do for money. Phone Post 3.0