This queer surgeon performs gender affirming mastectomies on adolescent females

This queer surgeon performs gender affirming mastectomies on adolescent females. Too young for a tattoo or beer, but not for transgender surgery.

2 Likes

If Mengele was a faggot, this is what he would have done.

18 Likes

But, but… @jimmy23 assured us this doesn’t happen.

22 Likes

Instead he justed treated typhus patients…

Mengele was just a normal doctor and saved many Jews’ lives.

—Stuka

2 Likes

roy GIF

6 Likes

Only a revolution will end this degeneracy.

11 Likes

@jimmy23 also assured us that he doesn’t suck cock.
Which was proven to be a lie

9 Likes

Kill that piece of shit

10 Likes

Holy shit at the upward inflection that queer uses in every sentence…it’s like nails on a chalkboard

12 Likes

This piece of shit needs to go to jail.

5 Likes

Yeah, thru a woodchipper.
He can fertize the lawn out front

9 Likes

The way that faggot talks…i almost punched the fuck out of my monitor

4 Likes

Tell me how the world would be worse off if you threw this doctor off a building?

17 Likes

THIS.

Holy fuck how can any sane human take this thing seriously??

6 Likes

Other than making a mess of the sidewalk?

Nuffin

4 Likes

It would only be worse if you got caught.

I saw nothing…

1 Like

It is funny that Tik Tok is being used against the left for the insane things they say and do. They fully know that the right will share videos of them saying insane shit but they are so arrogant they don’t care that they are causing their own problems showing us how mentally unstable they are.

2 Likes

Curious what @jimmy23 's autistic response to this will be.

3 Likes

They are mentally ill. They do it for attention within their own peer groups and social circles, but they are also faggots and there is a reason why faggots do this. From gay parades to tranny school hour at the local library, they want to get in your face and they want to get these sorts of reactions out of you because they know you are disgusted by it.

As for Jimmy, he is retarded and mentally ill. The best thing you can do for Jimmy is to bully him mercilessly.

4 Likes