This queer surgeon performs gender affirming mastectomies on adolescent females

The ruling class,

Which are predominantly banking families who yield their power and influence through the banking sector. The testicles of a nation so to speak.

In America this happens via the Federal reserve. Which is controlled by these same families who have absolutely no allegiance to the United states. Many are not even American.

It’s much more complicated then what I have written, however if you are genuinely interested I have given you something to go on if you want to research it.

Can you name these families? I thought it was controlled by its Governors.

Why don’t you know the difference between then and than? Are you from a non English speaking background?

Regarding ownership of the Federal reserve,

They are the Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Lehmans and Kuhn Loebs of New York; the Rothschilds of Paris and London; the Warburgs of Hamburg; the Lazards of Paris; and the Israel Moses Seifs of Rome.

A simple mistake and this confirms that you are not here to discuss in good faith.

I also don’t believe you are a white Australian either but some dumb non-white troll who has been repeatedly banned in the past for excessive faggotry.

Isn’t like 2am in Eastern Australia, why aren’t you in bed?

God, I hate fags…

4 Likes

Its the weekend. That wasn’t a mistake youve done it a few times. Im dobe with you, I wont let anybody who was educated in the public school system rent my properties and i wont waste my time discussing shit woth them either.

You just keep googling shit and not able to discern credible sources from the otherwise.

HS or community college educated at best doing a manual labour job. Maybe retail.

You are up until 3am ‘‘skimming this shithole’’ in your own words? Great life you live there superstar.

You can’t spell for shit look at your own comment,

-youve
-dobe
-wont
-woth

You can’t even structure sentences properly.

Go and make some more accounts loser.

Struck a nerve i see. Lol spaz

Oh the irony

When someone who is fat calls a thin person fat, like you they lack the self-awareness to see how stupid they are and ‘‘fantasize’’ that the other person is mad.

I’m just pointing out your stupidity here.

friends jerks GIF

That was ‘‘before’’ I edited it Einstein and you can’t even type basic grammar.

What is this then?

-Its the weekend
-youve done it
-Im dobe with you
-I wont let
-i wont waste

LMFAO!

and you are still jealous of that person because he is white!

Girl Raise The Roof GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

Gifs gifs because you are getting owned!

Here is the evidence of your superiority,

-youve
-dobe
-wont
-woth

-Its the weekend
-youve done it
-Im dobe with you
-I wont let
-i wont waste

LOL go to bed loser it’s supposed to be 3am where you claim to live.

In jimmy23’s defense, he’s 1 of the dumbest people to ever live.

3 Likes

2am shit for brains and I am in bed, cyber sexing your mother while your sissy father wanks off cam

Explosion Reaction GIF

1 Like

I thought you said you were in eastern Australia where it is currently after 3am?

Once again I see poor spelling, grammar and an inability to formulate basic sentence structure.

I can now see why you are @Jamie999’s bitch!

Derp…

Lol at telling me what time it is here and getting it wrong

2223 on the dot fag

Lol at going back and editing your fuck up thinking it would edit what id already screen shot

Techtardius maximus