This season of TUF has been amazing

Great coaches, great footage and even better fights.

Sonnen comes across really well and is entertaining to watch.

All MMA/UFC fans should be watching this.

I'm loving this season.

TUF 17 TV Ratings:
Week 1: 1.51 million viewers
Week 2: 1.30 million viewers
Week 3: 1.20 million viewers
Week 4: 1.20 million viewers

The presentation difference is subtle but effective.

And luckily the cast of fighters are all very skilled.

Are those figures disappointing or an improvement on last season? Last season was terrible, even the finalists.

so much better!!

the style and flow of the show is excellent. It also helps that most of the fights have been excellent Phone Post

So far it's been the Yin to last seasons Yang.

Agreed. It seems much better than previous seasons. Can't decide if its because it seems like a really strong crop of fighters, the new format or what. Really enjoying it tho.

And yeah, Chael comes across as fucking awesome on the show. The more I see him, the more I like him. Phone Post

Chaels speeches to his fighters are epic Phone Post

Yeah this is the best season in a long, long time. I think the talent is there, the production value is way up, Sonnen is amazing, and the focus is on the fighters and training.

Card -

I'm loving this season.

TUF 17 TV Ratings:
Week 1: 1.51 million viewers
Week 2: 1.30 million viewers
Week 3: 1.20 million viewers
Week 4: 1.20 million viewers

Are those numbers good?

Loving the season btw! Phone Post

Best season since lightweights way back when. Phone Post

This week's fight was lackluster: sloppy on both sides and you could sense that with Chael's frustrations during the fight when he was yelling at Kelvin. Outside of that, it was a great episode. You had Ronda calling in and Mickey Rourke doing a little speech. Great episode.

I thought the fight was entertaining, very even and lots of position changes. There were some nerves first round but impressed with how Calvin calmed down and established position in round two.

Chael is awesome, well rehearsed and articulate.

Dana must be pleased with how things are going.

Haven't watched tuf in many moons but this season is great. I actually give a shit about the fighters this time around. Tuf was pure garbage, thank God for the production change.

I like this season's group of fighters. They seem more seasoned...mature. It's not a frat house where people are trashing the place. Chael is awesome. Jones is doing a good job too.

Best season in a looooong time.

The production is great and the fact that they primarily show footage of the fighters and coaches talking about strategy, it makes it much easier to follow for the casual fan.

agreed, this season is good. they went out and got 14 guys who can actually fight. instead of 4 guys who can fight and 12 guys who just pose for a camera. seems like everyone on the forum knows or has trained with one of the fighters.

bubba mcdaniels grappling looked good. lots of transitions. he just could not secure a top postion. his opponent kelvin showed alot of defense. and really controled the top position for the back choke in the second round. total surprise.

my point is the fights are good fights.

Very good season thus far. Id like seadon 8 with rampage and Griffin bc they were funny. Cheal and jones are very entertaining to watch too but in a much different way. Phone Post

quickfix - Haven't watched tuf in many moons but this season is great. I actually give a shit about the fighters this time around. Tuf was pure garbage, thank God for the production change.

Exactly how I feel. Phone Post

Agreed. Less douchbag wannabe fighters looking for tv time this season.

Fights have been really good so far. Phone Post