this sh*t s*cks

Law Dog I was not saying to him to use this as an reason.In fact I just realised that he had said that him told his employer of his intensions.

I sure that it would not qualify either but he could of used the FMLA before he asked for the time off.

well dude, for the money you were making and shit- you did the right thing. you can come back and find a better job no sweat.

you should put "FU&* ALBERTSONS" on your fight shorts.

PS- By fight shorts I mean board shorts. fighting underwear= not cool.

tank, ill be looking for you for my beer.and boardshorts it is.

Sorry to hear about that Vince. There are probably a lot of good opprotunities left in your area. Try Abbott Labs, I have heard that they are looking for people. Take care and good luck

Vince, you get my emails about your thread on Iron Life?

http://www.ironlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32924

There's the link to the thread.....now all you gotta do is log in with the info I emailed you.

Albertson's does indeed blow. That bites that they gave someone else your vacation. Miserable people in miserable jobs like that often love to spread their misery to other workmates whenever possible, and attempt to keep them from getting into better situations out of envy and resentment. That sucks.

Damn... Vincent... I am terribly sorry to here this. I hope there is a strong opportunity for you when you get back.

Have fun in AUS, and good luck with Soa. Take care...

Magic 8Ball says

"You will win, get bought several beers & have enough job opportunities to choose one that works best"

dont worry about it twiz, you cut the checks too ;)

Albertson's sucks because of the mebership cards they make you carry. If you don't have a membership card, you aren't eligible for the sales, and they charge you ridiculously high prices.

I quit shopping there after they did that. I refuse to give them any of my information (when applying for the card). Plus, it's the general principle of it...everyone who walks through your door should be a "preferred customer".

i have to thank my wife, she the one who said tell them later.i have some fighting skills, i usually just fight with alot of heart, i have been working my butt off, and i forsee alot of wins coming up cause im going to be in the best shape of my life..

groundnpound - The magic8ball is soooooooo right.

Vince Lucero is always an exciting fighter and a damn good man... down with Albertson's!!!

lol

Never heard of the place

There is always work to be found, but good fighting opportunities are competitive.

You are too good to work at Albertsons anyway.

thanks for all the support guys, i will let you know as soon as i can get 2 a computer. much love. vince lucero

Vince you are a good guy and once the SHOW comes to ARIZONA all the fighters will be taken care of, if you can hold out for a couple of months, late june or early July you will have $$$ in your hands.

Best wishes-
Shannon "The Cannon"
"THE SHOW" is comming..

Oh, He will have money in his hands sooner than that my friend.

Lets here it for the new VP of production for Xtreme Cage Fighter promotions, the honorable Vince Lucero.

We love you Vince. Welcome aboard my friend.

thank `you guys, im at the la airoirt,will let you all know` the results of the fight ein or lose asap.