This should be the new pre fight test

Test the guy 1 to 3 days before the fight with 2 samples. After the sample is taken it should be brought right out and tested by fight day. On fight day another sample is taken from fighter A and B. Then the first sample results are looked at. If the fighter fails for any PED or elevated levels on that first sample it should be notified to his OPPONENT and his coaches/team. They can choose whether to take the fight or not (most usually will) with the same fines or maybe more going to them after the fight. A bonus...etc. The fighter who fails the test is NOT notified. Then if that fighter wins on fight night it will be announced by Buffer that the fight is declared a NC due to a failed test. Then a post fight test after the bout. After that they can test sample two with a more advanced test and test pre fight test 2 and the post fight test. If ALL THREE tests come back clean including the second sample from 3 days before then the fight will be overturned to a win for that said fighter. When a fighter fails it is pretty much always seen as a win because they are announced the winner. That way it is known on fight night that they are no longer the winner Phone Post 3.0

I Like It But I think that opens it up to a whole new set of problems.
First of which is getting a test back that quick is rough and getting a whole cards worth is probably unrealistic.
Plus the issue of announcing the winner failed a test before confirming could be a legal issue.

Still would be a nice deterrent. Phone Post 3.0

So you want to allow fighters to fight while cheating and you want Bruce Buffer to inform the fighter and announce to the world that he/she failed a test in the octagon after the fight?

Are you high? Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - So you want to allow fighters to fight while cheating and you want Bruce Buffer to inform the fighter and announce to the world that he/she failed a test in the octagon after the fight?

Are you high? Phone Post 3.0
I want the opponent to have the option to fight the cheater if he wishes, then if he looses it wouldn't be a loss because the guy cheated. How is that bad? Fighters are STILL fighting cheating without the opponent even knowing until after the fight. And at that point it doesn't matter because no one remembers it as a NC. They see it as a win. Whats wrong with what i said? How about you give a valid opinion instead of barking insults at me. You dumb cunt Phone Post 3.0

No.

A positive pre-fight test can only mean you don't fight.

No respectable professional sport can operate any other way, especially one involving physically beating on your opponent.

Failed pre-fight test = No fight. Phone Post 3.0

the fighters need to just drink each other's piss, so that whatever the other one took would be in their system as well. Level playing field. Phone Post 3.0

MTH - No.

A positive pre-fight test can only mean you don't fight.

No respectable professional sport can operate any other way, especially one involving physically beating on your opponent.

Failed pre-fight test = No fight. Phone Post 3.0
That wouldn't be a bad idea either. But they should do something to have the results before the fight takes place Phone Post 3.0