This site gives away free bit coin every hour

http://freebitco.in/?r=414881

not much, depends on a random number generator, you can look at the code. I have been doing it for a few weeks, they deposit out to whatever btc adders you give them every sunday, but I think it skips your first sunday. I do it on my phone every hour and it takes 5 secs, and I have the coins just go into my account on an alt coin exchange.

It is pretty cool, thought I would share. If you sign up using that link it throws me a some every time you spin, but idc if you do not use it, just sharing it b/c I thought it was cool. You can also gamble with the ones you win, but i never do that, just spin once an hour.

I'll check it out!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

should have mentioned that the amount you can win changes with the value of BTC, it is a consistent USD amount.

In Phone Post 3.0

How do you spin exactly?

enter a captcha, or however the fuck you spell it.

and then generates a random number, you can kind of read the code on the page. I will copy and paste it here, i have it in an open tab.

well it is not the code so much, as the algorithm.

Two strings are created :
STRING1 = "[NONCE]:[SERVER SEED]:[NONCE]"
STRING2 = "[NONCE]:[CLIENT SEED]:[NONCE]"
Then HMAC-SHA512 is used to hash STRING1 with STRING2 giving us a 128 character hex string.
The first 8 characters of the hex string are taken and converted to a decimal.
This decimal is then divided by 429496.7295 and rounded up to the nearest whole number.
This whole number is used as your roll, with the maximum possible value being 10,000.

There's a billion if these sites mayne. Check out bitvisitor.com Phone Post 3.0

the largest number that can be generated (FFFFFFFFF) is 4294967295, that would give you a 100000.

yea, this is just the best one i have found.

I just won .00000382 bitcoins! Phone Post 3.0

I just want to get more ppl interested in alt coins.

Good stuff I'll check it out Phone Post

thanks op vtfu

for later

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

And once you create your wallet, where can you find your bit coin address?

I thought you meant THIS site. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Blake - well it is not the code so much, as the algorithm.

Two strings are created :
STRING1 = "[NONCE]:[SERVER SEED]:[NONCE]"
STRING2 = "[NONCE]:[CLIENT SEED]:[NONCE]"
Then HMAC-SHA512 is used to hash STRING1 with STRING2 giving us a 128 character hex string.
The first 8 characters of the hex string are taken and converted to a decimal.
This decimal is then divided by 429496.7295 and rounded up to the nearest whole number.
This whole number is used as your roll, with the maximum possible value being 10,000.
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU Phone Post 3.0