This Sport has the worst fans.

LOL@WPB going out of his way to find some ammunition against MONSTA for no apparent reason.

As for the english lesson, if you're giving examples you should include both cases.

How about this one...

You're a sad little muppet, probably because your cock is so small.

DROC

I think fighting is like driving: Everyone thinks they are in the top 10%.

Most of the hate probably comes from uneducated dumb f*cks who have never really trained in anything. When they see a fight, they're too ignorant to understand what they are seeing and have no desire to educate themselves (why educate yourself when you already know it all?).

I think one of the reasons why Tank Abbott was so popular is because he represented the common fan. He was a beer guzzling fat ass who didn't bother learning techniques or training professionally. You have all these martial artists dedicating their lives to their disciplines and Abbott hops right off the bar stool and kicks their asses (at least that was the mystique about him). When Abbott wins, your average fat ass casual fan reaffirms his place in the top 10%.

Unfortunately, MONSTA, I think MMA will always be full of fat f*ck dip shi*ts who think they know better. Just look at boxing (which has been around for over a hundred years). The casual fans are almost as bad. The truth is that if you don't want to hear the opinions of stupid, uneducated, fat asses then you should stay off the internet. But you might be better served to just put things in perspective and learn to laugh it off. Their opinions don't mean sh*t anywayz.

MONSTA - They are not REAL fans bro. They are called " Riders " they ride the cool wave - they are wannabeez. They have never stepped in a ring in their life.

"Because it's not a team sport with a full season until a suck determination is made? Each fighter works months for one big fight. It takes other sports game after game until the determination they suck is made by fans. Because there is always hope. The one on one sport has something to do with it a little maybe, or maybe I'm way off here...lol"

So, nobody in Indy was saying that Mike Vanderjak (sp) sucks after he missed that field goal against Pittsburg in the playoffs? He is only one of the most accurate kickers in NFL history, but one kick, and all the sudden he sucks.

Wasn't a Columbian soccer player shot about 12 years ago after he scored in his own goal against the USA in the World Cup?

"colombian, and yes, but that was because escobar had him killed personally. escobar was a fucking sociopath."

Well it just proves that MMA professionals have got it easy compared to mainstream popular sports.

Everybody talks about wanting the fighters to make more money and for the sport to gain main stream acceptance. Are you all aware that if this ever happens, the critics and the criticism will increase? What will the fighters do then?

I have seen fans throw bananas on the field when a black soccer player has possesion, but you honestly want to argue that MMA professionals have it worse?

> The minute someone loses they suck, HELL EVEN IF YOU WIN YOU SUCK, ala Tim Sylvia.

Yes, and like someone said, the same is true of boxing. 

Very simple reason.  Because MMA and boxing events are promoted as spectacles rather than 'sports'... everything is about 'the big fight' and storyline -- no one cares about watching fighters rise through the ranks and, of course, there is no season or playoff tournament... all there is is 'the big fight' (preferably, the title fight)... and if you lose, you suck.

"MMA professionals don't have it any worse. Totally different scene."

I'm sorry, what do you mean?

Wrong - the sport doesn't, the sport in America does.

The Japanese fans are very respectful, and appreciate MMA for all that it is.

Here is a perfect example. I am the first one to ride on Titos nuts, but I am also the first one to hate on Tim Sylvia. Does this make me a bad MMA fan, or does this just make me a fan of Titos and not Tims?

Amen. People need to smarten the hell up.

It is fuckin' funny though.

If there was any sport with 'less room' to talk shit about dudes it would be this fighting endeavour we enjoy so much.

IT's flat out funny that dudes that could smash every single member of this forum get so much shit when the haters can't even dream to have the talents of 95% of MMA fighters.

Hey MONSTA,

I just created a thread saying the very same thing.

UFC Fans are the worst in any sporting event. I feel sorry for a fighter that trains that hard, gives it his best shot and is boo'ed because...he's a Canadian, or he doesn't win...or something ridiculous.

Give the men some respect, for god's sake...and I'm not saying that like Fredo.

Pulsar I cant throw a football either but that doesnt mean I cant talk shit on Kerry Collins. These guys get paid, we are fans. Fans arent supposed to be able to do what these gusy do.

"IT's flat out funny that dudes that could smash every single member of this forum get so much shit when the haters can't even dream to have the talents of 95% of MMA fighters."

I bet you are innocent of this.

"UFC Fans are the worst in any sporting event. I feel sorry for a fighter that trains that hard, gives it his best shot and is boo'ed because...he's a Canadian, or he doesn't win...or something ridiculous."

Or maybe having a banana thrown at you because you are black or getting shot for making a mistake. Again, if they can't handle the pressure and the criticism, then fucking retire.

"Pulsar I cant throw a football either but that doesnt mean I cant talk shit on Kerry Collins. These guys get paid, we are fans. Fans arent supposed to be able to do what these gusy do."

I have been saying this for years around here, but some people don't seem to get it. We pay there bills, without the fans, most of these guys would have nothing. Fans have the right to be critical (to a degree).

"Pulsar I cant throw a football either but that doesnt mean I cant talk shit on Kerry Collins."

Sure you can... Just expect a whole lot of ridicule for being a hater.

Your'e no fucking columnist, so keep your hateful crap to yoself. Yeah?

When I start getting to watch UFC PPV's for free than Ill stop talking shit yeah?

It amazes me how people cant grasp the concept of what a fan is. Not everyone here thinks they can beat a pro fighter believe it or not. Tim Sylvia would slaughter me in 2 seconds, I have no doubt about it. But I pay my money I support the fighters, and I support the UFC as a whole. But I am allowed to root against anyone I want too.

I have heard professional athletes (football, baseball, etc) say that the fans are the most important thing to there sport and that criticism comes with the territory. I guess MMA pro's, in their tiny niche market, are special and should be free from criticism. Although last I checked, I payed $40 for the last UFC and as Totalwreckage said have yet to see one for free.

Pulsar - You cannot honestly say that you never insulted a pro athlete in any sport?

"You cannot honestly say that you never insulted a pro athlete in any sport? "

Rarely. More importantly though, I don't feel the need to talk incessantly about it on forums.

"I guess MMA pro's, in their tiny niche market, are special and should be free from criticism."

How many baseball forums have pro fighters posting on there regularly? It's a big difference. Guaranteed too, that if one of your start-stop ball games had a forum like this with close proximity to the fighters they'd be pissed with all the bullshit immature comments that get made. They'd probably never even come back.