This Time it's a Joke what a let down!

You gotta be kidding me with this huge let down. Didn't get the deal signed in time is way lame excuse! Sorry but I want better from UFC! The fights ads was another scam presser! F this crap I rather read the news after the fact! Phone Post 3.0

I think it has to do with Carano. No evidence to base that on, but he keep banking on it and failing Phone Post 3.0

I think it was an apparel sponsor. Why fly in the biggest names in the sport for a Carano signing?

I'm pretty sure Dana was taking the piss with that answer given it was the first question of the presser.

I'm expecting it to be announced after q&a.

I hope I'm right... Phone Post 3.0

Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh - I'm pretty sure Dana was taking the piss with that answer given it was the first question of the presser.

Lol it wouldn't make sense to announce after the questions. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

I think it was an apparel sponsor. Why fly in the biggest names in the sport for a Carano signing?

Agreed. They shouldn't tease these things anyway. The speculation is always better than the actual announcement. Phone Post 3.0

Mariooo1UP -
Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh - I'm pretty sure Dana was taking the piss with that answer given it was the first question of the presser.

Lol it wouldn't make sense to announce after the questions. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. It was false hope! Phone Post 3.0

There was never a huge announcement, they trolled everyone just to get attention to these upcoming fights... Phone Post 3.0

I'm guessing it was Brock related.
Vince screwed Dana lol Phone Post 3.0

MexiCain AmeriCain - There was never a huge announcement, they trolled everyone just to get attention to these upcoming fights... Phone Post 3.0
Or this Phone Post 3.0

I don't know what they had planned that fell through but last year they had that world tour, al be it in august i think, to Promote the last few ppvs of that year. Guess they had the same idea but with a big announcement for a kicker, but that second part never happened

MexiCain AmeriCain - There was never a huge announcement, they trolled everyone just to get attention to these upcoming fights... Phone Post 3.0
Exactly what i think.. We'll never again hear anything about this "big" announcement.. Kind of like "making it up to us" after ufc 112...never talk about it again and they'll eventually just forget about it Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

They are more then 5 years late with apparel deal! Phone Post 3.0

Kirik - 

that would be the worst news, could really care less about what fighters look like, just want to see great cards with great fights

Korpiklaani -
Kirik - 

that would be the worst news, could really care less about what fighters look like, just want to see great cards with great fights
Why do you care about what fighters look like? Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

This.

It was JNCO denim by the way.

Hopefully the deal gets hammered out in days to come.

Because the JNCO official UFC denim fight uniforms give optimum room for kicks and look really good. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
Kirik -

This.

It was JNCO denim by the way.

Hopefully the deal gets hammered out in days to come.

Because the JNCO official UFC denim fight uniforms give optimum room for kicks and look really good. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed.. I think that sponsor thread showed that most support the JNCO denim deal or the company that made the rogan gay traveling dragon jeans of positive destiny. Phone Post 3.0