This time next week I'll be in Tokyo

Here's a list of the rasslin'/MMA related activities I have planned

March 8th - Dream 7 Featherweight GP 1st Round at Saitama Super Arena

March 12th - Big Japan at Shin-kiba 1st RING (if time allows and I can find the place that is)

March 14th - All Japan at Tokyo Sumo Hall

March 15th - afternoon Zero 1 Max at Korakuen Hall, evening New Japan show at Korakuen Hall. May do a NOAH show instead, depending on the card

March 21st - K-Dojo at Chiba Blue Field

March 22nd - Dragon Gate at Tokyo Sumo Hall.

On top of those shows, I may do a K-Dojo show in Chiba on March 7th and a NOAH show or two if time allows and Kobashi is on the card. Should be fun

fuck that, go to a geisha bar and get u a jap

Mind picking me up a few full size Dream 7 posters? PM me if you can help.

Short Bus - fuck that, go to a geisha bar and get u a jap

I'm there for 3 weeks, plenty of time to work that in

PTSandman - Mind picking me up a few full size Dream 7 posters? PM me if you can help.

PM sent

Is New Japan still running? I haven't kept up with the Japanese wrestling, but I remember they used to be top dog.

I envy you getting to see Dragon Gate- they are the Asian equivalent of ROH.

ArtV - You just taking a vacation to go see a bunch of shows or are you there on business?

I'm going on vacation, not just to see shows though. Japan is somewhere I've always wanted to go for many reasons, wrestling is just one of them. I've got lots of other stuff planned as well

Gortiz - Is New Japan still running? I haven't kept up with the Japanese wrestling, but I remember they used to be top dog.

I envy you getting to see Dragon Gate- they are the Asian equivalent of ROH.

New Japan is still running, and is still one of the top 2 companies in Japan. Most of the wrestling companies over there are struggling lately though, New Japan included. I'll do my part to stimulate the puro economy though

And Dragon Gate is my favorite wrestling company in the world, so that Sumo Hall show is my Wrestlemania this year, I can't wait. When they announced it, I actually extended my trip by 3 days just so I could go to that show

If I don't get lost on the subway and actually make it to those shows I don't see how I couldn't have a good time.

I've been planning this trip for almost a year, I can't wait to get over there

You have no idea. I think I even saw the clock move backwards at work today...

I already expressed my envy towards you in previous threads for this,but have a great time man.

Please take lots of pics to show us on the PWF.
Even tentacle rape ones.

Hope you're having fun, Grizz!

That is a sweet ass vacation.

I'm having a blast so far, and I haven't even been to any wrestling shows yet! I lost track of time last night in a 7 story video game arcade in Akihabara and missed the Big Japan show. The Dream show was fun, even from the cheap seats (which actually weren't that cheap).

Today I'm heading out to Ueno Park to get some culture at the Tokyo National Museum. Tomorrow is the All Japan show at Sumo Hall. The main event is a Triple Crown Championship match, Yoshihiro Takeyama challenging the champion, The Great Muta

Not alot of crazy or strange things so far, so no really exciting stories to relay. It's just a complete culture shock from the US, and my half-assed Japanese doesn't go very far. Almost every meal I've had has come from the 7-11 down the street

sounds like an awesome time.

I lost track of time last night in a 7 story video game arcade in Akihabara

I love that arcade.

I'm having an incredible time. Just got back from the All Japan show at Sumo Hall where I saw a 40 minute barnburner between Kaz Hayashi and Minoru (one of the best matches I've ever seen live) and a Triple Crown title change (Takeyama over Great Muta). Tomorrow I go to Korakuen Hall at noon for Zero-1 Max, hit some pro wrestling shops afterwards, then go back to Korakuen for the New Japan show at 6:30. Life is good

When I have time I'll post some pics

Nice dude.

How has the food been so far?

The meals I've had at restaurants have been great. I've actually been eating most of my meals from street vendors and convenience stores. The 7-11s here are amazing, they have better meals available than most restaurants for only a few hundred yen. Nothing like back home