"This video is not available in your region"

slamming - 
onandon - It's a BIG problem for me also, it's the reason I don't subscribe to Fight Pass anymore or bother to buy PPVs.

I live in Australia.

The UFC have exclusive broadcasting rights with our local cable provider, Foxtel.

I've bought numerous PPVs through the UFC.tv website in the past only to find out later that the prelims are usually blocked out, so I've bought cards where I only end up getting 4 or so fights for $60AUD, which is in my opinion a straight rip off.

I also tried Fight Pass for a couple months thinking that I'd at least have access to more live content, but nope. Same sort of thing - a LOT of content was blacked out. There was one card I could actually watch in full, but the rest had large parts of the events blacked out.

I would happily pay $12AUD a month for fight pass given I have access to every fox/fightpass card in full. I would also shell out $60AUD for PPVs if I actually had access to the FULL card.

They're ripping us off here, and I don't know who to voice my concerns to because I emailed the UFC.tv team a bunch of times to only get really fucking dog shit replies that did nothing to address ANY of my concerns. It was my worst experience dealing with an online content provider, ever.

So now I either pirate streams or go to the local pub and watch fights. So the UFC lose out on my $$$ which I would happily give to them given that they actually provided the content they promise.

The worst thing about my experience was that before buying these PPVs and subscribing to Fight Pass, they don't make it clear that certain content is going to be blacked out depending on your location. I think I've seen some information about it now in an FAQ on the site, but they should really give you a warning before you actually pay for the content. It's ridiculous.

I love the UFC and MMA, but they need to sort this shit out if they want me to start spending money on them again.

Someone get this out into the media, I have no idea where to go other than some suggestions to head onto twitter and get in contact with a couple people. I don't use twitter so it's a bit hard for me, but if anyone has direct emails to someone who would handle Australian content - feel free to hook me up.
Similar issues here. UFC would do itself a favour if it allowed it's region blackouts to be bypasses more simply. I don't think Hola works with fight pass? Phone Post 3.0

not if the app is separate from a browser but like the poster above you said, just search for a proxy app for whatever OS you are running the app on and run that before you run Fight Pass app.

i guess i might have sounded like a dick in my above post when i said "you figure out the rest"

but it's just not the type of thing you delve into on this type of forum.

basically the point is... there is usually a way around anything if you try hard enough to figure it out. Phone Post 3.0

Tunnel bear on iphone Phone Post 3.0