This was the Republican's year for the White House

and they blew it by electing Trump. Literally anybody else would beat Clinton except Trump.

I know there are tons of Trump fan boys on here but don't delude yourself into thinking he's going to win.

Republicans had it on a silver platter and said "Nah, give democrats four more years".

Except Trump is going to win. He hasn't been given a chance this whole time and he's now virtually tied with Hillary in the polls. It's only going to get better and better for Trump as time goes on. Phone Post 3.0

Benghazi Phone Post 3.0

this outlines the problem - team playing in politics

thankfully some people are starting to wake up and see that the most important thing isnt that their team wins.  People are fed up with the corruption and incompetence in politics.  They are casting votes in protest. 

If anyone is to blame, its the shithead republicans that have cause so many to hate them.  The democrats arent far behind.  

DIAZ STOLE ME LUCKY CHARMS - Benghazi Phone Post 3.0

Exactly. That's why anybody would've beaten her....except Trump.

Oh so your names "Carlos" huh?

Enjoy your wall cunt! Phone Post 3.0

People in Ohio and Pennsylvania are not going to show up to support Trump.

Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe - Oh so your names "Carlos" huh?

Enjoy your wall cunt! Phone Post 3.0

10 FEET HIGHER!!

the amount of conspiracy theories that are going to come out of the mouth's of Trump's braindead fan base if he loses are going to be EPIC.

I am still hopeful Hillary will go to jail where she belong Phone Post 3.0

Carlos_Kent - and they blew it by electing Trump. Literally anybody else would beat Clinton except Trump.

I know there are tons of Trump fan boys on here but don't delude yourself into thinking he's going to win.

Republicans had it on a silver platter and said "Nah, give democrats four more years".

Trump is your new president. Get used to it.

America will be great again.

The only people that give a shit about Benghazi were already going to vote GOP.

Says the guy who used an "Idiot's Apostrophe" in the thread title.

"Carlos"

Says it all Phone Post 3.0

thesleeper - People in Ohio and Pennsylvania are not going to show up to support Trump.

They sure did for the primaries. I know that's not the same as a general election, but we're talking massive record republican turnout while Hillary can't fill a room with her supporters.

KENTUCKY FREEFALL: Hillary Loses Quarter of a Million Votes from Her 2008 Primary Win

Hillary Clinton lost nearly a quarter of a million votes tonight in Kentucky compared to her 2008 victory. Hillary won the Kentucky primary in 2008 with 459,511 votes.

On Tuesday night Hillary pulled ahead of Bernie Sanders in Kentucky in the final minutes.
With 99% of precincts reporting--
Hillary has 209,757 votes to Bernie's 207,278 votes

BigEyedFish - 

this outlines the problem - team playing in politics

thankfully some people are starting to wake up and see that the most important thing isnt that their team wins.  People are fed up with the corruption and incompetence in politics.  They are casting votes in protest. 

If anyone is to blame, its the shithead republicans that have cause so many to hate them.  The democrats arent far behind.  

If they really want to protest, short of a full-blown revolution with hangings on the Washington Mall, they would stay home and not vote at all. I'm speaking to both sides.

IMO, nothing would send a stronger message than having the lowest voter turnout in history regardless of who wins.

Ari2 - the amount of conspiracy theories that are going to come out of the mouth's of Trump's braindead fan base if he loses are going to be EPIC.
You seem upset. Who ya gunning for in this election? Phone Post 3.0

banco -

The only people that give a shit about Benghazi were already going to vote GOP.
So are you saying it's not a big deal? Phone Post 3.0

Ari2 - the amount of conspiracy theories that are going to come out of the mouth's of Trump's braindead fan base if he loses are going to be EPIC.

The only conspiracy theories I'm hearing now are from Bernie supporters.