Thomas Sowell on Levin tonight 7 & 10 central

The great Dr. Sowell on Levin on Fox tonight at 7 and 10 central tme.

1 Like

cant wait.

im so excite!

Recently discovered this great man thanks to the OG but I ain't watching TV. Hopefully it makes it to Youtube.

Sprawl'n'Stall - 

Recently discovered this great man thanks to the OG but I ain't watching TV. Hopefully it makes it to Youtube.

Plenty of his greatness on youtube.

Right on, op!

He's a right wingers wet dream ecomomist, but he does face academic criticisms from his peers, many great economists don't agree with many oof his positions. He's just an economist conservatives found for their own pursuits.

Can't think of anyone whose ideas, theories accepted by all without some criticism. The guy has been around since the 60s on academic/ scholarly debates.

DaddyO4 -

Can't think of anyone whose ideas, theories accepted by all without some criticism. The guy has been around since the 60s on academic/ scholarly debates.

This.

He's been openly debating people on every platform available since the 60s. Most critics won't debate and only criticize from afar.

DaddyO4 - The great Dr. Sowell on Levin on Fox tonight at 7 and 10 central tme.

Sowell is a known bigot and racist. Anyone who follows him should be have all of their comments immediately discredited. 

MPA -

Sowell is a known bigot and racist. Anyone who follows him should be have all of their comments immediately discredited. 

Can't tell if serious...

MPA -

sigh

Ok, let's see some examples of him being racist.

In

I No Kung Foo -
MPA -

sigh

He was spotted at a BLM rally shouting “death to whitey” on a megaphone. I don’t think you know this Thomas Sowell... so well. Said he hates Trump and anyone that supports him too on a British TV interview a few months ago too.

MPA -

We're all still waiting for your examples

He’s a national treasure. 

1 Like

8:30RezAtDorsia - 

He’s a national treasure. 

You're goddamned right!

Fun fact: He's a highschool dropout who was a Marxist through grad school, until he got a summer job at the Dept of Labor and realized that government bureaucrats tend to serve themselves more than they serve the people.

HotSteppa - He's a right wingers wet dream ecomomist, but he does face academic criticisms from his peers, many great economists don't agree with many oof his positions. He's just an economist conservatives found for their own pursuits.

Hes a brilliant man.  Please post some legit criticism...I would genuinely be interested in reading it considering every position he has is backed up by research and data.  His basic economics book is amazing.

1 Like

Fedoral Crime - 
I No Kung Foo -
MPA -

sigh

He was spotted at a BLM rally shouting “death to whitey” on a megaphone. I don’t think you know this Thomas Sowell... so well. Said he hates Trump and anyone that supports him too on a British TV interview a few months ago too.

LMAO!!!!!!

Mit -
HotSteppa - He's a right wingers wet dream ecomomist, but he does face academic criticisms from his peers, many great economists don't agree with many oof his positions. He's just an economist conservatives found for their own pursuits.

Hes a brilliant man.  Please post some legit criticism...I would genuinely be interested in reading it considering every position he has is backed up by research and data.  His basic economics book is amazing.

I think he's brilliant on social economics and have read a few of his books.  He leans towards a monetist view.  He's ok with the fed and has a Milton Friedman  view of free and open trade.  I would disagree somewhat as I'm more Austrian in my view and I'm more fair trade.

I would also disagree with some of his views on foreign policy. 

That said he's one of the great thinkers of the latter half of the 20th century which puts him so far ahead of everyone else today. 

MPA - 

fuck off, troll.

Now log back into your other account