Thompson/Goat fans - free fight!

Way to avert the hijack wardawg.

I watched it...sweet fight...can you imagine what it must be like to be getting beat up, while seeing him smiling at you

ttt for the goat. good fight. good to see him showing all his skills

I can screw around all day here at work...not doing shit. but I cant watch this fight. it makes me sad...

Johnny, the show is in MN.

Warren, its a 5-6 hour drive. Geraghty is coming up. Yo should join him.

Ron, answer your phone when the Nick Thompson calls

Does this mean you are going to revert to using the fourth person Nick?

don't remember the name of the gwar album, but on an old red vinyl of theirs if you play the first part of the first song backwards it sings the chorus from wham's "careless whispers".

I heard from a guy that Nick Thompson works out to Gwar's "Sick of You"

Wow! They let Nick fight naked! Why wasn't he wearing any shorts? It looks like he just painted "Tapout" on the sides of his thighs?

had Kolosci known that, he would have fought me for free. Actually, he probably would have paid.

fourth person would be "This guy told me you should answer your phone when Nick Thompson calls" I feel Nick was using third person...Get it right Will

true....true....

Oh yeah? Make me Ron, make me get it right. Yeah... HA... how about that?

awesome

capn, your mother is a filthy, dirty whore. That is all.

I'll pay you a dollar. How's that?

"I'll pay you a dollar. How's that?"

and i thought i was special.....now i'm glad i never gave you an address.....slut!!

is that the name of that gwar song? i heard goat must really love gwar to know that.

whats your e-mail?

Deuce, that hurts. You should still e-mail it to me. I got something cool to send you.

it is. Faircloth got me hooked on that song.