Thompson kod by pico ???

http://entimports.com/2016/05/thomson-kod-in-training-by-19-year-old-prospect-forced-out-of-bellator-event/ is this true? Phone Post 3.0

That's what I heard.
This kid is a monster regardless of the rumor Phone Post 3.0

Maybe that was the inside joke DC made on Twitter about dropping Luke? Phone Post 3.0

That's crazy. Side note, when did that website entimsports come around? Seems like they're all over MMA in tabloid like fashion the last few months. Phone Post 3.0

nyhcloyalty - That's crazy. Side note, when did that website entimsports come around? Seems like they're all over MMA in tabloid like fashion the last few months. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I was wondering Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - That's what I heard.
This kid is a monster regardless of the rumor Phone Post 3.0
He is definitely a real prospect I can't wait to see him debut Phone Post 3.0

Pico is the truth. 

Awesome to know that such an elite level wrestler also has serious power. This is the type of news that strikes terror in the hearts of the pajama wrestlers who so desperately want to relive the BJJ heyday in the early UFCs - will never happen because of how stubborn they are and how they have turned BJJ into a combat sport with a TMA mentality.

Anyhow, KOing Thomson in training isn't as big a deal as it seems. If you've ever training in a boxing or kickboxing gym, this is par for the course. People get put down and/or or out all the time. It's common - completely out is less common, of course.

Lots of wrestlers have showed up with big power. The problem is they fall in love with if and get taken out by people that have legit technical striking. Kosheck, Maynard, Henderson come to mind. Henderson also brought one of the longest lasting iron chins though Phone Post 3.0

He has a decent amatuer background, winning the Jr National GOlden Gloves and some Oxnard tournaments. He came into the sport semi well rounded already, so who knows what kind of style he brings in there?

ohiowrasslin -
nyhcloyalty - That's crazy. Side note, when did that website entimsports come around? Seems like they're all over MMA in tabloid like fashion the last few months. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I was wondering Phone Post 3.0
I think Faber has something to do with that site. Faber is pretty smart at business moves, wouldn't be suprised if he owned the site. Phone Post 3.0

keiths - Lots of wrestlers have showed up with big power. The problem is they fall in love with if and get taken out by people that have legit technical striking. Kosheck, Maynard, Henderson come to mind. Henderson also brought one of the longest lasting iron chins though Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lATI_y7-AAQ

This is back when he was 13 years old. He won the junior golden gloves and a bunch of police athletic tourneys in california (wich has a lot of tough young mexican kids competing)

When is he going to debut? Phone Post 3.0

Kid has a lot of power, seen him work the mitts. Not surprised by him KO'ing Thomson since AKA love to bash each other's brains in. That's why they are always hurt. 

Pico whooped my ass 8 or so years ago in a pankration match! But knocking out Thompson might be over kill IMO. Phone Post 3.0

DickolasNicholas - Pico whooped my ass 8 or so years ago in a pankration match! But knocking out Thompson might be over kill IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Overkill how?

ausgepicht - Awesome to know that such an elite level wrestler also has serious power. This is the type of news that strikes terror in the hearts of the pajama wrestlers who so desperately want to relive the BJJ heyday in the early UFCs - will never happen because of how stubborn they are and how they have turned BJJ into a combat sport with a TMA mentality.

Anyhow, KOing Thomson in training isn't as big a deal as it seems. If you've ever training in a boxing or kickboxing gym, this is par for the course. People get put down and/or or out all the time. It's common - completely out is less common, of course.
No, it's not. You don't see KO's too often in the gym even at high level gyms. They spar hard but most of the time to KO your partner is not the goal. Good coaches control the situation and high level guys try and keep each other healthy because making it to the fight is how they pay their bills. Phone Post 3.0

DickolasNicholas - Pico whooped my ass 8 or so years ago in a pankration match! But knocking out Thompson might be over kill IMO. Phone Post 3.0
U got beat up by an 11 year old? Phone Post 3.0

Jake Shields and Urijah Faber both spam with that site. However, I doubt Pico KO'd Thomson. Pico had 2nd place finish at World Team Trials, so he's the alternate, and the weight is qualified. So I seriously doubt he is training MMA right now, let alone going hard in a high level sparing session.

Huffingpaint - Jake Shields and Urijah Faber both spam with that site. However, I doubt Pico KO'd Thomson. Pico had 2nd place finish at World Team Trials, so he's the alternate, and the weight is qualified. So I seriously doubt he is training MMA right now, let alone going hard in a high level sparing session.
Maybe he just doesn't like him. Phone Post 3.0