Thor Ragnarok

DAMN, that might have been the most fun movie Marvel has made yet. Amazing visuals, laugh out loud funny, great intensity and emotion. 10 out of 10 for me, cannot wait to see it again. My number 1 movie of the year easily.

Seconded. It was absolutely fantastic.

Loved it! Thought that with the really dark storyline it had a little too much humour though. But I laughed out loud many times anyway! Great movie! 

I felt they toed the line of going too funny but then always backed away before crossing it. I can see where people might think they went a little too funny though. But it was a perfect balance for me.

It's a top 3 for me by far. It was just amazing.

Minor spoilers:

The stuff with Dr Strange was incredible. "I have been falling... for 30 minutes!"

I rate this movie 10/10 Goldblums

“It’s a tie.”

Masakyst - 

I rate this movie 10/10 Goldblums

“It’s a tie.”

That was hilarious! Apparently there is an alternate version where he tries to start a new revolution against the current revolution. That better be on the DVD.

so, got around to it, finally. 

Yep, pretty fucking great. 

I found it very interesting, WHICH parts the chose to change, and how. so that like Hulk's friends from WW Hulk made it into the movie, but not as his followers, but as Thor fans. 

I was kinda hoping to see Thor's modern hammer, after the "it was you all this time" speech. Was expecting the ultimate Thor Hammer/Axe. I think he'll show up with it the next time we see him. 

Or he could be using Odin's spear in Infinity War. That could be cool.

What thing that bugged me, was that the GOD OF THUNDER, literally bursting of electricity, conjuring down pure raw engery in the form of flashes shooting directly into him and his enemies....

... can be stopped with a mini tazer, paralysing him with electricity....

Average -

What thing that bugged me, was that the GOD OF THUNDER, literally bursting of electricity, conjuring down pure raw engery in the form of flashes shooting directly into him and his enemies....

Decent point, but I'm wondering if this may have been addressed somewhere. Wasn't he incapacitated with a taser in a previous Thor film?

Yes - when he LOST HIS POWERS, lol

Yes but this was a super advanced... laser... photon torpedo taser!

Saw it last night. Never cared much about Thor, but really liked the first one years ago, and didn't see the second one.

Holy moly. I was blown away. Exceeded expectations x100000000. One of the most enjoyable movie experiences of all time, and the best Marvel movie ever that isn't Guardians. Liked it even more than Civil War which I loved. 

The humor was not only funny, but downright hilarious.

"What, are you the God of Hammers?"

"PISS OFF GHOST!!!"

It's kind of impossible to pick a funniest line. Almost every character had great one liners all through the movie.

I have been falling... for thirty minutes!

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Korg. I'm kind of like the leader in here. I'm made of rocks, as you can see, but don't let that intimidate you. You don't need to be afraid, unless you're made of scissors! Just a little Rock, Paper, Scissors joke for you."

Average -

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Korg. I'm kind of like the leader in here. I'm made of rocks, as you can see, but don't let that intimidate you. You don't need to be afraid, unless you're made of scissors! Just a little Rock, Paper, Scissors joke for you."

Then later stepped on scissors and destroyed them (Miek & his 2 scissor blades)

Average - 

IT WASN'T A TAZER.  IF YOU LOOK THE VEINS IN HIS NECK CHANGED COLOR IT WAS SOME KIND OF NEURILIZING ALIEN WEAPON.  NOT A TAZER LOL................   OR IT CLEARLY WOULDN'T WORK ON A PERSON LIKE KORG WHO IS MADE OF ROCK.

Regarding the taser..... Maybe they Should have explained the power of an obedience disk. In the books it was able to trap the silver surfer

Regarding what Thor should use now, clearly it should be jarnbjorn